Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couldn't you cheer up Vancouverites! (Eason's concert)
^mm understood. thanks for clearing it up for me ;D
even though its commercial...but i still love 4 sided stage
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
Ahhh BLah. I'm so jealous! Eason's concert was barely 2 hours here! Did he play the drums? I thikn so...but yeah, Eason is very talented. As is Ellen and Carl

LOl did he sing creep? he didn't sing it in Aus Sad *sad* although I did yell out CREEEPPPPPPP ....sounded a bit inappropriate :p

but Eason is definitely very entertaining with his interactions

glad you had fun!
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
oh darn it, I totally forgot Eason came and man Ellen too...crap I should've went.
Where is there next stop? I guess they left Toronto already??
i have a feeling they're staying in Toronto for a while cuz i was weibo-stalking the crew, and it seems like they went to someone's house for a Christmas party. Considering how several of the band members have family and friends in Toronto, it seems highly likely (plus their vegas show isn't until the 25th, and there are pics of them leaving the house with huge coats on haha so they cant be in vegas already). Also, Ellen went rock climbing with her brother (who i'm assuming is still in Toronto?) and it looks like a place i've been before too on a school trip haha

--edit--
ok ya from my limited chinese reading skills i think they went to Ellen's family's house for the Christmas party

I HOPE I BUMP INTO THEM THIS WEEKEND
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
^Good luck blah
van Wrote:Ahhh BLah. I'm so jealous! Eason's concert was barely 2 hours here! Did he play the drums? I thikn so...but yeah, Eason is very talented. As is Ellen and Carl

LOl did he sing creep? he didn't sing it in Aus Sad *sad* although I did yell out CREEEPPPPPPP ....sounded a bit inappropriate :p

but Eason is definitely very entertaining with his interactions

glad you had fun!

is Creep: Fow Kwah?
i call it "Extreme"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
^No, Creep is a popular radiohead song that Eason covered whilst touring in Europe. Super sad that he didn't sing it in Melbourne because I love the song, thought his cover was really emotive too!

But yeah Raii, like that song you mentioned too <3

Blah, glad you SB-ed and got that. Ah, Eason and the crew are going to Las Vegas from Canada? Makes sense as oppose to going back to HK. Hope you run into them! Good luck SB-ing. I wonder why I didn't SB Eason......gah.
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
^o0o so Creep is the actual title of that song. gotcha Big Grin

o-o-o theres this awesome japanese song Eason sang in HKC but idk if he sang it in his tour yet. "Mr.Lonely"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII