Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TVB actor awards 2006!
damn kevin won ... wanted like joe ma or moses lala ... anyways i love charmaine cognratz!
I find it very funny how in the seires, Kevin was rumoured to be the big company's boss's son... Now he's rumoured to be TVB's real son... :laugh2:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i was gonna say i didn't get the real son thing...
but when i read your post Phil, i get it now xD hahahaha thankss
well who cares, he's cute LOLLLL he's so gorgeous, u just wanna jump on him HAHAHAHA
but i like Raymond the most
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
nooo..i wanted myolie to win...i like so like her...funny thing is i... dont think i ve watch charmaine or kevin act before...lol..i wanted myolie n sammul or bosco to win...
Bizarre that Kevin Cheng won over the other four... but to be honest none of the nominees/winners blew me away this year, so I didn't care that much when the winners were announced. Still, how did Charmaine walk away with two awards when Myolie had to go home empty handed? She gained so much weight for Fat Tin, you'd think they'd give her the favourite character award as consolation at the very least. Hmmphf.
ya, for Charmaine, most ppl are not upset that she won Best Actress. i mean, she did lead the online polls and she also had the lowest betting ratio (biggest chance of winning). but ppl are upset that she won both awards. TVB should've given her Best Actress and Myolie the Most Favourite Female Role award. at least this way there would be not as many complaints. i felt pretty bad for myolie, especially wen watching dodo ask if she felt more relaxed after Charmaine won "Most Favourite Female Character", even though i knew the results and that she wouldn't win Best Actress neither.
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
blablablah Wrote:ya, for Charmaine, most ppl are not upset that she won Best Actress. i mean, she did lead the online polls and she also had the lowest betting ratio (biggest chance of winning). but ppl are upset that she won both awards. TVB should've given her Best Actress and Myolie the Most Favourite Female Role award. at least this way there would be not as many complaints. i felt pretty bad for myolie, especially wen watching dodo ask if she felt more relaxed after Charmaine won "Most Favourite Female Character", even though i knew the results and that she wouldn't win Best Actress neither.

yeah, i agree with you on the most part.. although as a Myolie fan, I have to admit that i'm dissapointed, but Charmaine is a really good actress =) she deserves it...

I agree with you when you said feeling bad for myolie when Charmaine won "Most Fav Female Character" award.. Dodo comes up to her.. and asks her to express her opinion when Charmaine just recieved the award...

I'm actually the most dissapointed in what Ms. Lok had to say... she said that it wouldn't be fair for Fei Tin Hei See to compete with other series because it's not finished airing.. so the audiences will think TVB is unfair.. basically TVB knew that Fei Tin Hei See had no competition with other series ahead of time... she added that any series aired before the anniversary is counted as this years... why can't TVB make the series that aren't finished airing be the next year's series... so at least the series will have a chance to compete..

it's not as fair towards Myolie either because only 10 epi has been aired, not a lot of ups and downs...

nonetheless =) i'm satisfied with the results, hopefully Myolie will recieve more chances in the future Big Grin
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye