Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I HATE MY iPHONE!
ok...instead of doing the reset, STUPID RAII right here stupidly clicked 'update' on itunes and now my iphone is updated but because its a T-mobile plan, it becomes incompatible with my SIM card...and the iphone locked itself permanently...what should i do? im so dead right now...UGH i shouldve tried resetting it first...now my phone is JAMMED LOCK...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
^ This is no cause for panic, I'm not an iTunes user so I don't know, but do check if there is a way to revert or "roll back" the iTunes update you just applied.

If not, you need to get the SIM unlocked. Your service provider can do this, but I suspect it will cost you a fair amount of money. Alternatively, you may be able to find other people that do it for cheaper, or even guides on the internet that may help.

However, I haven't owned an iPhone for ages now and so my information is probably not helpful; so other iPhone users help this poor guy out haha
if its updated, all u need to do is jailbreak it again. lol
yeah about that...is there anyway i can 'jailbreak' it myself? the T-mobile agent kinda semi-warned me about not to update it...and i went and updated out of anger...so i doubt she would help me jailbreak it again, unless i threaten her that she doesn't have the full right to give us iphone in the first place and she always uses our credits to have ppl send blackberries to her store...ugh but that's another story...

so can i jailbreak it myself?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
Yes you can do it yourself, just look for guides. Most people at stores don't know what they're talking about anyway. But be careful or you could brick it.
*gasp* what's "brick it" ... ok...i rather let the stores ppl handle it...i might brick it or literally 'break it',... Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII