Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rant] Natural Disasters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jap

the use of the word Jap is considered derogatory in the U.S. and U.K. but not in australia, canada, etc

Quote:In Singapore[10] and Hong Kong,[11] the term is used freely as a contraction of the adjective "Japanese" rather than as a derogatory term. In Canada the term is also generally accepted as a contraction of the adjective "Japanese".[citation needed] The Australian news service Asia Pulse also uses the term.[12] In 1970, the Japanese fashion designer Kenzo Takada opened the "Jungle Jap" boutique in Paris.[13] In Japan itself, most Japanese are apathetic about the term, according to a 2004 study.[1]
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
cnator pls go somewhere else to spread the hate -.-
i think its silly to drag the topic of the pearl harbor and rape of nanking in a time when Japan needs help...

it's history, and should stay in the past...for now, we should care for the help needed to rebuild Japan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
^ Yeah of course I don't intend to drag the past into the convo, I'm just trying to figure out what's up his ass (other than c*ck) :laugh1:
raii, do u use twitter? those r not MY words, but @cappa23's.

raybie, do u speak nihongo? how would u write what i've written?
and IDIOT, my ASS is only used to s**t feces, I DON'T S**K C*CK, PERV! :evil:
U sore? I think you're somewhat confused with the holes. Didn't they teach you sex education in primary school.

[Image: 04446d7d01ed1098b0f3.png]
^since ur so obsessed w/ my ASS... here, lemme give u a taste.

-pic removed-
^ Because this is getting ugly and JGers are disgusted by your misbehaviour, we'll have to stop making fun of you at your expense. Enough is enough. From now on any flamebaiting rubbish or abuse that you post herein will be deleted. You have one more warning before you lose your account privileges on JG.

Apologies to JGers for having to tolerate his nonsense.
maybe this is a prelude to the event that is about to come in 2012 hahaha JK (im not a believer of that) Big Grin
Urgency Cannot Afford Delay
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2192&dateline=1326172161]
Also a Hacken FAN!