Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karena Lam Ka Yan
Ok, I just want to ask everybody two questions.

Question 1
What is your opinion of Karena Lam? Have you watched any of her movies? If you have which one did you think was her best peformance?

Question 2
Have you heard any of Karena Lam's music? If you have which album / song do you rate as good?

And yeah.. thats it.. you don't have to answer this of course :roll: but it would be nice if you did.
i've heard of her...i dunno wat movies she's nor do i pay any attention...i think i've heard her sing...but have no idea of what songs she has Big Grin smart yeah?
Go to boxup.com and look for Karena and copy paste the song name and d/l... but yeah ur on 56k modem *re*

And Movies... http://www.cinemasie.com/fiche/personne/...fiche.html
ohhh!!! KARENA LAM IS HOTTTTTTT~~~ :lol:

and movies.. i've only seen like 2 movies of her.. cant rem the 2nd one.. but the other one was with nic tse.. cant rem the name.. but i rem karena knew how to make tirimisu cake! hahaa.. thats when i started to like that cake..YUMM.. and yeah.. she dies in a car accident.. but nic didnt kno.. she was stil there.. but as a ghost.. etc etc... i cant rem.. it had EASON too! hehe.. thats why i bought the vcd :roll:

and for music.. i;ve only heard like 2-3 songs of her.. all i kno is.. she tried to go into the singing music industry when she was 16-17.. but didnt make it.. so then she was recognised thru movies. but yea.. her singing is ok... havent heard her sing live.. so cant really judge. but song choices arent catchy enough tho.
i cant be stuffed LOL
but u can be stuffed posting *RE* spammer *RE*
yeah...exactly *rolleyes*
Here is a pic by the way in case anybody wanted one LOL, I will get you more better pics later, its 2:20am right now so I cbs to do much *RE*
she's pretty Smile
shes more than pretty! haha.. but yea.. shes so untypical compared to most of the hk girls.. thats what i like about her.. she is not obsessed with diets lol
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link