Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[req] Joey's cover version of It's Raining
I was reading some anti-joey discussion thread and they said that Joey sang really badly. I am curious to know what is the title of this song and if possible, can someone post the audio clip too?
ShyConfusedwt:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HIC6C-ZY7VA
Here's the clip

asif Joey sang bad == stupid people
but I don't really like this cover lols and the chereography is crap , but that's not Joey's fault
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
lol.. voice and sound wise.. nothing is wrong.. but then.. joey was copying quite a few of his moves.. haha..

and lol.. towards the end.. the sudden entrance of the 2 girls.. look as though they wanted to steal the limelight from joey.. lol!
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
^she was supposed to... lols...
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
Thank Candycow for replying so quickly.. actually I edited my post saying I already found from youtube too! haha... In fact I disliked Rain very much and don't think his singing skills is any good at all and Joey having to pretend like him.. I think more of like EYT skits! hahaa..
joey's singing was good...but her moves were just ok
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG