Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome new users thread!
hahaha...that's a tough question 'cos i love a lot of joey's songs...but i really love 再見我的初戀!! have been listening to it quite a lot lately Smile

great to see your from melbourne too, are you going to the concert?
i started to like joey ever since watching the tvb series Not Just A Pretty Face...

**Admin: Please use the edit button instead of double posting xD
^ Yeah I am going ^^. Can't waittttttttttttt~
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
Sam and Susie, welcome to the forum! Smile Hope you guys will become regular active members of JG! Smile Susie, if you're attending the concert, I hope you'll have a great time! Have you been to a Joey concert before?

Up until now, Newbs is the only person I know who is from Melbourne, so I've always had the impression that Melbourne people are strange. However, now that I've met Susie, I now realise that Melbourne people are perfectly normal and it's only Newbs who is strange! LOL jks
hi, this is kitcat (known previously as kk is the older JG forum) I'm back!!! if anyone still remembers me LOL since I'v been away for years Confusedweating:

I'm amazed as how JG has grown...I will try to be an active member as much as i can....sooo am i considered a new user or old user Rolleyes

well for those who don't know me I'll introduce myself my name is kitty i was born in Los Angele and raised in Mexico...currently i have been living in NY for the past 11 years of my life. i became a fan of joey when i first heard her sing live at Jacky Chan and friends concert in Las Vegas around the end 1999 with her debute songs Don't Know and Don't Miss. since then i have been in love with her music.

hope i can stop by more often Big Grin
Hi Kitcat! Welcome back to JG! Where did you disappear to all these years? But glad to have you back!! What made you return? Was it a Joey song or clip that triggered your fangirl actions hahaha

But amazing that you still remember your JG password rofl! Did you use to have more post counts? I only see 6 on your profile o.o

hahaha i used to have like 2k i think...its because my old user-name was kitcat but i think it got lost when the old jg was switching websites, so i had to open a new account loll

i came back because of joey new ep which btw i love her new song 空港 and also cuz i was watching atv singing contest and i saw this new singer who looked familiar but wasn't sure who it was....so i came here to check Rolleyes

i have been busy very busy the last couple years....my parents wanted to buy a house here in NY and since i was the only american citizen in the family i had to do all the paper works for buying the house get a mortgage and start my new job and attend college....which i almost got drooped out because i failed some of my classes from all the stress i had back then....but luckily everything is back to normal now.
yeahhhh...i remember kk having more post count. that's why i thought she was a different kitkat.

Glad to see you back!!
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
thanks newbs and snowy!!! I'm amazed at how the new JG has improved over the last couple years...i see i huge difference. anywayz im going to try and open a weibo account let see if im successful hahah
Hahaha @ seeing a familiar face on atv!

Rofl yeah if you can read a bit of Chinese, you shoudn't have any problems with joining Weibo.. But Google Chrome helps heaps with translating the whole page haha

welcome back kitcat Smile i don't remember u so u must have been active before i joined JG
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]