Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[rant] annoyed
long story short.... i'm pissed off... i lost my glasses... and i got punched in the face lol
[Image: 6024a09a.jpg]
o.O! why? are you ok?
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
ouch.,.....
why did you get punched in the face? o.o
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
Wow Harry, no wonder you're annoyed. Good luck on finding your glasses soon and I hope the punch you got wasn't too serious. Hopefully, this will be the end of all your bad luck and you'll receive nothing but good luck in 2008!
well what happened ws last nite i went to party which i WAS invited to. and i got pretty drunk lol. and i took a couple of cans off my m8. he went ott and kicked me in the balls and i wanted to go after him. but loads of dickheads which call themselves "m8s" kicked me out. so fair enough i took his beer i paid him back i was out there wanting to think to myself and my best m8 comes out trying to talk some sense into me... i told him to go away as i needed time to think and i apparently punched me so he punched me back. the punch didn't hurt but now it does lol got myself a nice little black eye and i lost my glasses during that. so i was out there in the freezing british weather looking for my glasses in the dark (i'm short sighted) so that made it even worse. but tbh that reali didn't bother me. the thing was they where all being hypocrits. the people who kicked me out where like begging to come back in and apparently i couldn't remeber that i was being beaten up by a couple of people :S can't remeber but yer after last nite just had to consider who my "real" m8's are. maybe it's just cus i'm the onli chinese person that hangs out with them? i duno. there always has been that racial factor in these sorta friendsships... hai
haha know how ya feel kid! well ive never been beaten up for it.. but i get a lot of ... friendly racism.. well mine is.. a bit of banter lol.. ever thought of getting contacts? ive got em, helps a treat! dont let the whole only chinese thing get to ya, i frankly couldnt give a toss, i just say 'chink n proud' lol.. and erm.. yeah when you said 'i just had to consider'.. i thoguht you were going to say u were going to consider not drinking anymore haha! well take it easy man
Jay Wrote:haha know how ya feel kid! well ive never been beaten up for it.. but i get a lot of ... friendly racism.. well mine is.. a bit of banter lol.. ever thought of getting contacts? ive got em, helps a treat! dont let the whole only chinese thing get to ya, i frankly couldnt give a toss, i just say 'chink n proud' lol.. and erm.. yeah when you said 'i just had to consider'.. i thoguht you were going to say u were going to consider not drinking anymore haha! well take it easy man

yer i just brush all the shit off but still lol Tongue what contacts do u mean? black society? LMAO
so did you ever find your glasses?
Mrs Edward Cullen
You know you love me Xoxo Bacon
hahah nooo.. i meant contacts as in contact lenses!!.. save a bunch of hassle, wont have to worry about losing glasses, and ive never had my contacts fall out on me.