Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[rant] I'm so disappointed..............
blablablah Wrote:^i know eh! it sucks how everything this year COUNTS! and it was so much easier getting high marks in Grade 9. my average keeps dropping every year...86% (Gr.9)--> 84% (Gr.10)--> 81% (Gr.11). in Gr 12 i'm currently getting an 82%, but den i didn't take any sciences so 82% is pretty bad. need to get higher for my sem 1 final and sem 2 midterms!!!!!

it's pretty good Smile

Yeah, every year does drop.. except for gr 9 and 10 for me.

Gr 9 = 87.5%
Gr 10 = 89%
Gr 11 = 86%
Gr 12 = Sad
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
are those marks based on every course calculated together or ur top 5?

im disappointed in u for spelling disappointed wrong Rolleyes
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
thk god that problem wont exist here =D

we're marked by ranking. So if everyone screws up that question it doesn't matter, we will still be in the same position =D
^ rofl..

anyway.. sighs.. think i'll have a hard time getting my mum to sign my report slip.. it's like they actually printed what percentile i was in for each subject.. and eng and econs.. 14 and 10 percentile.. the rest were in the 30s.. which is really bad.. sighs.. it's like uh.. the second week since sch ended.. which means that i have my result slip for 2 weeks and i haven't shown her my results.. lol.. dunno what i should do.. as in when i should give it to her..
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
Wow Mich, your teacher doesn't sound very professional at all! As others have already mentioned, your average of 79% is already very respectable, and you shouldn't feel disappointed. Hope your next test will go much better, and will help increase your average.

Newbs, hope your exam went well. As long as you had written all the answers down on your arms, and legs, before you went in to sit your exam, you shouldn't need to worry! LOL

Candycow, give the report slip to your mum just as you leave for school. If she does get angry, you won't be in the house to witness it. By the time you return from school, she will have calmed down, and everyone will live happily ever after! haha
haha.. yeah.. that's what i had planned to do.. problem was.. she asked whether they gave out the result slip yet.. during dinner... and i had to say yes.. but i haven't given her.. it's still in my lappy bag..

Have you tried cheating :laugh2:
..**Starlight**..
guess what? My teacher decided to eliminate a MC question from our test because none of the choice there are correct! and yesterday, he yelled at once because he thought he was "right" for the MC question. so HA! Big Grin I hope my average will be 80 after he elimated the question LOL XD
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
ChronicJoey Wrote:Have you tried cheating :laugh2:

what do u mean?