Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[rant] hmmm love life?
lol so much for this topic....you should really pick a plan and do it before you regret no having the time in the future
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG

well its all over now... my friend asked her out and to the prom so i'm out of luck... and i've just given up on her... so yer... fun fun fun.... thanks for all the advice tho Smile even if it didn't work out in the end
[Image: 6024a09a.jpg]
Awww, never mind, Harry. Hope you'll be able to find someone else to go to the prom with you. Haha, there'll probably be a queue of girls waiting outside your front door, dying to go out with you, since you're such a studmuffin! LOL
ah dont worry about it, if its not meant to be it aint to be. youre still young, plenty of girls around wholl like you. in fact theres probably someone who does.. you just dont know it!

hey atleast you werent in a situation like me... my friend (A) told someone in the year below who i know (B) what i thought of this girl, who i kinda like ©... and anyway, last night B went and told C what i thought of her, even though ive never spoken to her before, like ive seen her but thats about it. and B went to such an extent that he went and searched my myspace page for her which i havent updated in yonks. anyway, the bad/embarrasing thing about it is, she sort of knows who i am now and i dont really know her, and this is where it proper is bad. Half day for me today, went into town to shop around for Holland on sunday, and i kept bumping into her!!!! literally everywhere i walked or every shop i went into.. she was there. and i swear she kept looking at me too.. i just felt so odd cause she knows what i tihnk of her and she dont even know me!!!! lol...

anyway, im going to kill A... and possibly B.. after Holland and 2 weeks of half term! =D
o.o complicated love life indeed. Well, go to the prom yourself! I wemt, it was fine, although I did get an "official partner" in the photos Tongue
You have plenty of time for prom. Its just the beginning of the year. Prom isnt till end of the year anyway.

i knew a few people who went to prom with no date. Just with a bunch of friends. They still had one hell of a time. Somethings arent really restricted on what you do. Change things up a little when you cant do something normally. May end up having a more free night than having a date! =D That means you dont have to be restricted to one person and be able to get yo freak on with a few other ppl =D
[SIZE="1"]Nikon D5000/D600/D4 (Nikkor AF-S 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED | Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G VR ED | Nikkor AF-S 70-200 f/2.8G ED VR II | Speedlight SB-800 | TimBuk2 Snoop Camera | Crumpler Industry Disgrace) | Facebook | Flickr[/SIZE]
lol.. mine is next year.. but well.. didn't enjoy my last year's prom.. so i don't really care.. lol..
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
for my high school, well this city. theres only ONE prom. thats Senior Prom. big night usually. people go all out normally. hotel rooms, party buses/hummer limos, very fancy dinners, etc...
[SIZE="1"]Nikon D5000/D600/D4 (Nikkor AF-S 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED | Nikkor AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G VR ED | Nikkor AF-S 70-200 f/2.8G ED VR II | Speedlight SB-800 | TimBuk2 Snoop Camera | Crumpler Industry Disgrace) | Facebook | Flickr[/SIZE]
oh i mike.. you seeing someone now are ya? hey hey
say something else, its wats going to happen AFTER the prom that excites ppl. Unfortunately, getting wasted isn't a good feeling after.....>.>