Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taiwan artist Shino drink and drive killed nurse in accident
I'm not gonna translate the whole story... but an well known artist that used to be quite popular, had a freakin reading of like 1.1 alcohol content, several times higher than the limit. When she was driving late at night, struck a nurse who was on a scooter on her way to the hospital for work. The nurse died.
Thanks for the news, Phil. Here's an English news report of the incident:

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/a...2003364171

According to this report, under Taiwanese law, Shino only faces a maximum term of 3 years and a fine of US$1,810 if found guilty, which is surprisingly lenient. On the other hand, she's going to have this on her conscience for the rest of her life. Condolences to the victim's family.
that sucks.. i mean.. the nurse died.. only 3 years??
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
Omg that's shocking. I thought Shino was a male when I saw the name. She must feel extremely aweful at the moment. Rest in peace for the nurse and hope her family won't go through the pain for long.
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
JOEY FAN Wrote:Omg that's shocking. I thought Shino was a male when I saw the name. She must feel extremely aweful at the moment. Rest in peace for the nurse and hope her family won't go through the pain for long.
yeah i was in the makeup room at the tv station when i saw this, and like she kept on crying and saying sorry, and like she'd be swarm by news reporters asking her questions like, "o did u know the nurse has a 3 year old daughter?"

The translation article is somewhat wrong... Taiwan's limit is basically 0.05% which is 0.5 GRAMS/ L... mg would be insane man...
yeah, i've heard his on the news.. such a pity..
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
pity......
this person deserves a lot more than 3 years in prison.
Omg Shino. I liked her songs back then lol. Thats really bad news...Feel sorry for the nurse. Well, Shino should be getting her punishment, no use saying sorry =/. She shouldn't be drinking and driving :nono:
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link