Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dec 6] 2006 JSG Rumours: Joey Wins For The 4th Time
omg i was just gonna quote that bit of the article
f**k get ur facts right and watch the way u write that f**ken article. ugly sh!t heads
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
rotten apple daily again... I'm sure this article has caused chaos in everywhere Rolleyes I don't care a damn what it says.
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
that would be great if joey won for the 4th year in a row, but how the reporter word it was absolutely wrong! geez!
Avator/Banner credits to: bluenow

[Image: JoeyBanner1.jpg]
they make it sound so bad..."no choice but give it to joey"... so rong.... its true that joey have high chances and most likely getting it but doesnt me they have to give it cause of no choice, joey worked hard this yr!!
yer...they make it sound so bad

it's more like joey "win them by 9 streets" so they have no choice but to give it to her Rolleyes
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
JOEY FAN Wrote:omg i was just gonna quote that bit of the article
f**k get ur facts right and watch the way u write that f**ken article. ugly sh!t heads

Why censor? lol
..**Starlight**..
It doesn't matter what the article says. I'll be happy as long as she gets the award. She's worked very hard this year and deserves it.
catharos Wrote:It doesn't matter what the article says. I'll be happy as long as she gets the award. She's worked very hard this year and deserves it.

agreed. I hope TVB agrees with what we think also because TVB tends to get easily affected by these unecessary rumours and reports... let's just hope TVB wouldn't be biased and affect their decision in terms of who the winner should be =)
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
ChronicJoey Wrote:
JOEY FAN Wrote:omg i was just gonna quote that bit of the article

Why censor? lol
u know, we should keep this place kinda clean...
exactly rofl
yeh i hope TVB wont be affected
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]