Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
miriam fan tried to get people to boo joey, hocc speaks out
wow.. she/he needs a life..
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
yay, GO DENISE!!! hope that will shut those Miriam fans up, (atleast it'll shut her fans up). i'm actually happy that this "organized boo-ing" is getting publicity, cuz this way its making the boo-ers look bad (plus ppl know its just jealous Miriam fans that were booing).

but ya, i'm sure not every Miriam fan feels this way, just the really desperate ones...
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
thats just really sad, cuz i don't think it's nice to boo anyone even though they r doing bad, and joey isn't doing bad.
if Joey thinks that she did her best and didn't do anything wrong then there's no big deal.
What the, that is so stupid..
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
she organises, noone follows YAYYY ^^ she'll be booing herself and noone would care to listen Rolleyes
fans should just accept it, they shouldn't 'ling their idol naan jo'. all theyre doing is embarrassing themselves and Miriam. as fans, they should just support Miriam when they can and not 'mo yeh wun yeh lei jo' when she doesn't get an award.
Joey doesn't mind, but people who are watching and appreciates her might. i mind, just hurts me when Joey is booed.
phil, why are u so sure Joey wont get gold? hmm..
those fans should just stfu and leave or lock themselves up in a room and cry.
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
JOEY FAN Wrote:she organises, noone follows YAYYY ^^ she'll be booing herself and noone would care to listen Rolleyes
fans should just accept it, they shouldn't 'ling their idol naan jo'. all theyre doing is embarrassing themselves and Miriam. as fans, they should just support Miriam when they can and not 'mo yeh wun yeh lei jo' when she doesn't get an award.
Joey doesn't mind, but people who are watching and appreciates her might. i mind, just hurts me when Joey is booed.

Joey got Gold last year.
No female gets double Gold.
..**Starlight**..
Don't think Joey would get gold this year too. Last year Joey won by a slight difference only. Please remember CHRK always try to be different and likes to favour certain singers.

Lol Chronic. Joey got gold in 2004 too. So she did get double ^^

Idols have their responsibilities and so do their fans. Rather than trying to put down someone for your idol, any fan should think of the results before doing anything that stupid, cause not only would you give yourself a bad reputation, you would also damage your idol's image as well as the rest of the fans.

I feel sorry for Miriam the most.
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
no newbs, she got gold in 2003.

but again, miriam's airplay was higher than joey in 03.

Joey's airplay was 3rd in 2004...

but in 2005, Joey actually had the most airplay
ChronicJoey Wrote:
JOEY FAN Wrote:she organises, noone follows YAYYY ^^ she'll be booing herself and noone would care to listen Rolleyes

Joey got Gold last year.
No female gets double Gold.

you mean double gold consecutively???
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
WaterWonders Wrote:you mean double gold consecutively???

That is what I meant.
..**Starlight**..