Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vincy's debut album
This album is a lot better than Jump Up! She's doing ewll!
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
van Wrote:This album is a lot better than Jump Up! She's doing ewll!

Hmm...

Well, Vincy's mando is definitely better than Joey.
..**Starlight**..
ChronicJoey Wrote:
van Wrote:This album is a lot better than Jump Up! She's doing ewll!

Hmm...

Well, Vincy's mando is definitely better than Joey.
yeah that's definitely true
Vincy's mando is def better than Joey's but imo her album isn't better than Jump Up ^^
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
well Joey's canto is better than Vincy's...
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
omg no sh*t .. joey is from hk and vincy is from singapore or something ... but i do agree with chron that thiss album is really good and MAY be better than 1 or 2 of joey's albums heh i can say this cuz i bought it on the day it came out ..
ahbson Wrote:omg no sh*t .. joey is from hk and vincy is from singapore or something ... but i do agree with chron that thiss album is really good and MAY be better than 1 or 2 of joey's albums heh i can say this cuz i bought it on the day it came out ..

You did buy 9492... right....
Tongue
..**Starlight**..
I guess it was wrong to compare a canto and mando album..what I meant is, I enjoyed Vincy's album more than Jump Up. Some of Vincy's songs were very "Joeyish" if you guys get what I mean.
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
van Wrote:I guess it was wrong to compare a canto and mando album..what I meant is, I enjoyed Vincy's album more than Jump Up. Some of Vincy's songs were very "Joeyish" if you guys get what I mean.
and some are very not... =.= really dont like how her voice is so weak... yet in "gum ying" she sounds like she can sing like holy cow... prolly took 10's and hudreds of tries to get those yells out + sound engineering... (not like miriam's any different)

but this is only her first album, got tons of room to and time to improve Big Grin
ChronicJoey Wrote:
ahbson Wrote:omg no sh*t .. joey is from hk and vincy is from singapore or something ... but i do agree with chron that thiss album is really good and MAY be better than 1 or 2 of joey's albums heh i can say this cuz i bought it on the day it came out ..

You did buy 9492... right....
Tongue

yeah went to hmv for 9492 which sold it for $110HKD then went to cd warehouse and it was for $89HKD so bought the cheaper 9492 XD