Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jolin Tsai
ya, shes really good at dancing and her fast songs are really good.
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
speaking of taiwanese singer, i like landy wen more than jolin...i don't really think jolin is pretty, but she looks better than few years ago...i guess her singing is ok, but when she is singing live AND dancing....ugggg (went to her concert this year)...she was out of breath! lololol
Joey!!! Come back to the west coast soon!

[Image: SilverHawk422.gif]
yah i agree that her dancing is pretty good, but her voice is blah...i was watching videos of her on youtube and her live performances suck.
Jolin? ok la...

i don't realli like her singing, its not bad, but it's not good neither. her fast songs are pretty catchy though. as for her dancing...i guess for a Chinese singers she's pretty good, but it's realli not DAT good. i've seen her J1 concert at my friends house, there was this opening part where it was just like....-____-, wut's she doing?

but ya, i've thought she looks like Ruby too.

but for mandarin singers, i like Stefanie Sun more Big Grin
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
jolin doesnt appeal to me, she cant really dance THAT well, i saw her concert thingy and its not that great

hyori and boa > jolin
plus jolin copies ayumi
so ayumi > jolin

cute factor rainie yang > jolin

i think i have something against jolin tsai
stuck in 2004, be back in 10 minutes
Rain Wrote:jolin doesnt appeal to me, she cant really dance THAT well, i saw her concert thingy and its not that great

hyori and boa > jolin
plus jolin copies ayumi
so ayumi > jolin

most chinese people listen to chinese music, and not japanese. you can't compare them, nor will the market.

rainie doesn't dance. I think Jolin is much hotter than rainie even tho not as cute...
Phil Wrote:
Rain Wrote:jolin doesnt appeal to me, she cant really dance THAT well, i saw her concert thingy and its not that great

hyori and boa > jolin
plus jolin copies ayumi
so ayumi > jolin

most chinese people listen to chinese music, and not japanese. you can't compare them, nor will the market.

rainie doesn't dance. I think Jolin is much hotter than rainie even tho not as cute...

if rainie changes her "cute" image, she can be hot too (but i doubt that will happen anytime soon)...most female singers started as cute, but they will always change to the sexy image after some period of time (like Jolin and...Joey)
Joey!!! Come back to the west coast soon!

[Image: SilverHawk422.gif]
but you never said chinese music, in terms of diva's , hyori boa, ayumi and jolin would be the respective divas of their own country. In terms of talent, hyori boa and ayumi beat jolin immensively
stuck in 2004, be back in 10 minutes
Rain Wrote:but you never said chinese music, in terms of diva's , hyori boa, ayumi and jolin would be the respective divas of their own country. In terms of talent, hyori boa and ayumi beat jolin immensively

i know that BoA is super popular in both japan & korea, but in terms of looks, she's got nothing on jolin. BoA is very..... vanilla. jolin's got tons of sex appeal, which is pretty rare for an asian recording artist. as far as musical talent, i'll leave that to the rest of you to argue over.
BigPimp415 Wrote:i know that BoA is super popular in both japan & korea, but in terms of looks, she's got nothing on jolin. BoA is very..... vanilla. jolin's got tons of sex appeal, which is pretty rare for an asian recording artist. as far as musical talent, i'll leave that to the rest of you to argue over.
For all I know, Joey's more rounded than all of them :laugh2: Slow, Fast, dance, and most of all, her voice... ownage :evil: