Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin's new album will be out soon
QOObrethren Wrote:i dunno about you but i dont think justin can do anything else in terms of songs....unless he becomes hipper....i mean how can he match his personal best good person?....that was so emotionally driven

haha.. i agree.. with u QOO Tongue or DREW! i don't know.. about the others..but i don't think he change his style of singing a lot..i think he's going to be singing the same style as his first ablum in this new album..but we'll c
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
One of the things about his first album that was successful, was the immense amount of K-songs. and all of them are very hard good ones, making people wanting to sing them. Those who find it deathly hard to sing them, look up to Justin, thus the rise in the popularity Wink
I actually really liked his album. He is talented and his singing is quite good. The only reason his live perfs are weird is because he doesn't sing exactly like the song on the album. Justin adds runs and mixes it up. His song are catchy. and his album cover is hot!
his album is now on yesasia, so its true.
personally, i dont think he is able to sing any other type of songs other than k/slow.
Only the album cover is up...anyway here is the link

http://10.global.yesasia.com/b5/PrdDept....004147045/
kool thx burian 4 sharin the cover pics!!
[Image: 12345joey.gif]
Phil Wrote:One of the things about his first album that was successful, was the immense amount of K-songs. and all of them are very hard good ones, making people wanting to sing them. Those who find it deathly hard to sing them, look up to Justin, thus the rise in the popularity Wink

thats whats wrong with the hk industry, almost all the "good songs" have to be k songs, why cant they allow anything else?, basically its just one genre of music. a very cheap method of being popular. i mean eason can sing non-k songs and all the greats can as well, i really dont see him succeeding and i am dissapointed that he has gotten this much popularity for what to me sounded like an overated album

btw that album looks freakier and freakier, looks more like a fake person than justin
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG

Eason's songs are K-songs too. Most of the ones in HK are. That is why Twins is so popular. Their songs make people want to sing it. I really don't see what the problem is with k-songs. It's appealing.
^having only 1-type genre of songs doesnt allow the industry to grow. its quite clear that the hk industry is lagging behind their taiwan counterpart and it could be cos of this reason.
yes, eason does sing k-songs, but he is also able to sing non-k songs as well that r popular.
anyway, i agree 100% with wut QOO said
what would be a non-k-song?