Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
joey and hacken concert where to find the songz???
heyyz does n e bodii noe where i can dl the songz .. the version of joey singing hackens song..????. coz it soundz sooo good when she singz it ..

help me !!
If you want I can upload the songs, but they will be low quality mp3, i can't just give you a cd quality mp3 Rolleyes
cafwyn, why dont you go buy it? it's out in stores.. there's a dvd, vcd and cd version of the concert...
hey guys! are we still joey's fan when all we do here is ask for FREE dl of her mp3s??? buy it!!
Don't worry, the dvd is a good buy, ^^", such as the middle medley, very dancy.

As for the CD, its good too, I bought it some time ago, but keep in mind that some songs were cut off in the CD version.
ohhh btw....i forgot i just collect the DVD from my fren who help me bought it yday! hahaha

yeah... its really worth it. but i wonder why wld they cut of some audio in the CD version :S
some songs were cut off??? why??? WHICH SONGS!!! omg thanks for telling me. i almost went to get it for me ipod..
it's like that...cuz i think it's not big enough...as in e cd...that's y some are cut off....
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
U can find the songs in the CD Tongue
if i am not mistaken, one of the song left out was sung by hacken, the same song for one of TVB series which talk about teaches and students. forgotten the name though