Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey in Melbourne
l0v3j03y Wrote:Joey said she is 169cm
oops my bad, I've always thought that Joey was 173cm.....I've been wrong for the last 6 years !!! gahh
I couldn't sleep after you told me last night! Bish! And I dreamt of Joey but she was snobby in my dream LMAO

Reactions "omg Joeyy" <33
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
Thanks for sharing your story, the clips and photos van! I am sure you all made Joey feel very welcome. Hope you all will enjoy the concert!
Thank you for sharing everyone!
/e
Stuff Joey's been doing in Melbourne based on her sina account. Basically I've nagged Newbs and other chinese reading friends to translate for me :p

We jokingly speculated that Joey came early to Melbourne to see Lady Gaga's concert. She has two shows on, one on the night Joey arrived and another the following night. Turns out we were right because Joey went to see Lady Gaga. She was spotted there by people and she posted something on sina about how it was a good show.

After the concert, Joey went to Pancake Parlour. For those who aren't from Melbourne, it's basically an overpriced mediocre place that sells pancake, drinks and other fattening stuff. hahaha but it's a fun place to go. Joey went to the 24/7 one and was there about 11.30pm. She signed autograph/s,

Joey also said she bought throat lollies in Melbourne.

Joey posted up a message that people couldn't understand. it said Melbourne Lady Gaga x 4. Everyone thought Joey was a bit incoherent but later she posted up a photo with her and 4 girls who dressed up as Lady Gaga. Yeah, apparently people dress up for this concert (my friends are dressing up too...). Joey looks cute in the photo and LUCKY PEOPLE! They probably don't know that Joey is so famous.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]220[/ATTACH]

Oh and Joey likes the weather in Melbourne

http://t.sina.com.cn/joeyyung
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
ah! so envious of u ppl!
i didnt go to joey's autograph session or concert last yr when she came to singapore cos i wasnt really a joey fan yet! sigh. really regretted it. hope joey'll come again! she has lotza fans here.
omg. u gave joey a joey =]