Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australian StarLight Concert: Volunteers needed
spoiledbrat Wrote:maybe u guys should e-mail him/her first? i dunno if he/she will check back here

i emailed her already and she said at this stage nothing has been decided yet, but she just wants someone help group the fans together...etc
this lady knows what i sound like when i've been woken up ==;;;

VAN AND I ARE DOWN FOR THIS, melbourne and sydney
desperately want to see joey rehearse IF possible Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
ok, juys, we had a meeting yesterday, and confirmed there will be 5 activites in sydney and 3 activities in melbourne, for sydney, is the airport pick up, press con, autography, reheresal, and airport farewell, and for melbourne, which is airport pick up, rehersal and farewell. However, there will be limited no. of each activities, so you guys need to enrol as soon as possible.
Also, we r going to have a fans gathing in both cities before her concert, which we can find out the lucky guys to go to the rehersal, so anyone interested in the rehersal...................must attend the gathering la, but the exact date need to be confirmed.
BTW, we do need someone to help to do like leader to organize the fans, of coz you can have more benefits and much bigger chance to see the rehersal.
So, dont hesitate, you, and your frds, join our fans club la~~~
i'm so freaking jealous of aussies right now >.<
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
Lol, Candycow why don't you come to Sydney for holidays?
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall...8096695970

plz join the concert fans club group, all activities need registration, we will update asap in the group page.
I just emailed you my details for all the events held on weekends Smile
[Image: 66d5d336gw6de6kbs8w71g.gif]