Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Forum Section Icons
^THANKS!! JOEY IS HOT MAHH so of course the pics will be hahahha

hmm i can make them since i am so free LOL! but since rai already made some, i can take my own sweet time to make them HAHHAH oh yes any idea what the dimensions are?
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]
YAY flora is helping out too woohoo~! lol we can make our own set of icons and then raybie n newbs can pick which icons from each set to use (i.e.: newbs might wanna choose my archives but likes ur chit chat...)

o and thanks Newbs i totally forgot we can upload thru posts as well Smile

[edit]

i was going to make our theme StarLight (mwhahahahaha) but then newbs stopped me in time lol...i guess it'll look nice with one single theme but then sinceo ur forum has 16 icons, its hard to maintain one theme...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110[/ATTACH]JY Profile
[ATTACH=CONFIG]112[/ATTACH]JY Albums
[ATTACH=CONFIG]111[/ATTACH]JY VODs

btw flora, can you make a VOD for for us...i dont like the one i made...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]116[/ATTACH]Messages to Joey
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115[/ATTACH]Joey Requests
[ATTACH=CONFIG]114[/ATTACH]Joey Archives
[ATTACH=CONFIG]113[/ATTACH]JY Photo Gallery

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121[/ATTACH]Entertainment Chat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]120[/ATTACH]JGer's Talent
[ATTACH=CONFIG]119[/ATTACH]RANT!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118[/ATTACH]Chit-Chat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117[/ATTACH]Sharing Multimedia

btw flora, the size I used was w:90 x h:60...it seems reasonably similar to the ones we already have. just a suggestion...i didnt have the correct dimensions neither Smile

o and newbs&raybie: i really like my JGer's talent, hope u guys would use it Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
Thanks Raii! I'll add them on forum 2moro ^^. And yes loveflora, you've got the talent too!! Perhaps I could use 2 sets of forum icons for both themes (underground and vb default) Rolleyes
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
o0o cool Smile i didnt think of that Smile i wanna icon for the vB4 theme Smile cuz most of my icons are bluish in color so it'll match the theme
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
Cheers for your efforts, some of them look awesome. Lol @ the Rant one
lol ^ yeah i was like damn i cant find a mad joey like we did before...and i was going over rsung's website and i was like o wait joey was like RAWR in one of those booklet pics... heeeheee
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
l0v3fl0ra Wrote:^THANKS!! JOEY IS HOT MAHH so of course the pics will be hahahha

hmm i can make them since i am so free LOL! but since rai already made some, i can take my own sweet time to make them HAHHAH oh yes any idea what the dimensions are?
since u have so much free time can u make me a new avatar and sig please Big Grin using pics from to sik mo him or the shanghai expo event. or both so i can choose :p
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
Wah, these new icons look great and I can't wait to see them added to the forum! Thanks for all your time and effort, Raii, I'm sure we all appreciate it! Smile I think my favourite icons are the ones for 'JG Archives' and 'JG Profiles'. When the original pic for 'JGer's Talents' was posted, I wasn't too sure about it but it actually looks quite good now as an icon.

l0v3fl0ra, if you're going to make a new avatar and signature for Spoiledbrat, make sure you charge her lots of money! haha jks Spoiledbrat, I always thought you created your own avatars and sigs?
i really like sb's avatar...

thanks rsung...i purposely desaturated the joey face and contrasted her colored 'wings' lol Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

吳卓羲is the best of TVB
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII
@rsung & rai: the ones i'm using right now were created by others (probably non-Joey fans) since i requested them elsewhere
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]