Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reposting files
I hope it's okay to ask this here, if not I will delete the thread (can I even do that?). as the title suggests I have a question regarding reposting files to the forum. there are many other Joey sources (joeyfans, joeyforum, baidu, etc.) and I was wondering if we are allowed to repost the files here. I am mostly asking because I can't speak Chinese at all so all the info I get, text-wise at least, is thanks to google translater. so does anyone of you know if there are certain websites that don't allow reposting? and maybe also what Chinese characters to look for that state that reposting isn't allowed?

thank you in advance. Smile
well.. there are quite a few of us who get the vids and stuff from JF..

BUT!!! take note.. although they don't directly say that no reposting is allowed.. SOME threads are said to be not allowed to be reposted by the thread starter.. and for those threads, you can always try to get permission by PM-ing the thread starter..

i'm not sure about the other sources though..
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
There's lots of re-posting here right now when people do news translations and such.

I've read on Asianfanatics.net that some sites have complained about them posting their content. But I don't think JG has attracted that kind of attention.

In theory, it's probably not allowed without permission, but I wouldn't worry too much.
yea so if you are really worried.. just pm them before posting that should solve any problems.. and it'll definitely be clear whether you can post or not Smile

you'll be right to repost~ crediting the source/authors would be polite Smile
I see. thank you for the answers.
I could try to PM them, but I don't think it would be too useful seeing as I can't speak Chinese. ^^"
haiz.. why else do i love jg more than j_ lol..

Considering that intellectual property rules are often not followed in Chinese society, don't worry too much Wink