Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE GOING ON FRI?????????!! mic...i know you're going
ooo, take pics, MANY pics...i wonder if she made ANOTHER costume for her malay and US tour, haha, and i wonder if her hair is colourful or straight and black from the commercial shoot...Smile
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
piccccccccccs!!
i'll post up the photos but not over here. it will be in the FRIDAY NIGHT SHOW UP, MSIA thread. so be patient and check it out over there from time to time.
[Image: MichellesBanner2v1.jpg]
hoho...it was a tremendous concert of all time!!! congrats to joey yung...i will post up some pics or videos later....but of course dun expect much from me coz I am sitting far far away from the stage! Smile
hi alex! too bad i didnt get to meet u. but u saw jaymee and her friend, right? actually we tried to call u right after the concert but we can't get through your line.

hey! u're using the same avatar as mine right??
omg i got mixed up with michelle and alex.. cause of the avatar.. i was thinking.. when did michelle turn into a guy LOL

anyway.. good thing u guys TRIED to meet up.. too bad it wasnt that successful.. did jamie go at all? haha
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
HAHA! yeah! dat's right. i was also confused when i first saw alex's avatar. i was like, "why did i post the same thing for about 3 times??" i was actually looking at the avatar only at that time.

anyway, jamie went for the sat night concert. heard that she bought the rm170 tickets, in the middle of the stage. not sure how far is it from the stage though.
really? how much were the front seats?
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
lol , he probly saved your avatar and used it as his own ahah. im soo jealous of you mic...
[Image: joeycolourstz7.jpg]
yeah BM! i think he saved it. i've been using this avatar and banner for quite some time. lemon helped me with it last time.

the most expensive ticket is rm220. so the front seats should be rm220 i guess. we bought the rm170 tickets but after the early bird promotion discount...............we got the tickets for rm102.