Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[25 Dec 08] Joey Performs At Shanghai Concert
Source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2008-12-25/03462312515.shtml

Joey Yung held her Shanghai concert on December 24th and she sang both Cantonese and Mandarin songs. Whether it was singing or dancing, she had no problems, and she spent an unforgettable night with her Shanghai fans.

When the concert started, Joey rose up from the stage whilst wearing a close-fitting black outfit. As she sang ?Mirage?, it quickly ignited the passion of the fans. Soon after, she was singing and dancing energetically and, as she sang ?Escape?, she was performing difficult dance moves with 8 male dancers. Joey, whose concert was rescheduled because of a foot injury, wore 7-8 centimetre high-heel shoes during the concert. She also gave a lot of effort throughout the show which, naturally, won her many cheers from the audience.

Joey, whose forte is singing Cantonese songs, sang several Mandarin songs during the concert. She started by singing ?The Girl With Brandished Wings? and the audience sang along with her. Afterwards, the much-heralded segment where she sang several well-known songs by other singers followed. Songs that were performed included Faye Wongs ?I Am Willing?, Sandy Lam?s ?At Least I Also Have You? and A-Mei Chang?s ?Listening To The Sea?. Joey also greeted the audience using the Shanghainese language by saying ?儂好伐?儂冷伐?? (How are you? How are you?), which quickly helped to make Joey and the audience feel closer together. Throughout the concert, the atmosphere was warm and enthusiastic. Even though no special guests were invited to perform, a couple of close friends in the music industry, Yumiko Cheng and Han Hong, attended the concert to show their support. Joey also did not forget to express her gratitude towards them, whilst on stage.

Pics of the concert can be seen here: http://www.joeygalaxy.com/showthread.php?t=6564
Did she sing My Pride then?She probably changed to The Girl With Brandished Wings instead....glad that its a good show!! Go Joey!!
Yay she sang Amei's song! <333
What a great present to the Shanghai fans!
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
Ivy_ryc Wrote:Did she sing My Pride then?She probably changed to The Girl With Brandished Wings instead....glad that its a good show!! Go Joey!!

probably ^^
I want to listen to her singing the mando songs
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
Wow ... Joey sang "Listening To The Sea" I love this song. :love:
yeah I want to listen to her sing those mandarin songs as well!