Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[16 Dec 08] Joey Cries At RTHK Event
Source: http://paper.wenweipo.com/2008/12/16/EN0812160009.htm

Yesterday, Joey wore an outfit with laughing faces on it to attend an RTHK event that was concerned with caring for the elderly. She also said she has a high happy index but when she saw the many elderly people in the audience, Joey suddenly cried. The reason for this was because she has been so busy with work that it has been a long time since she has visited her two grandmothers.

Joey gave out presents to the elderly people in the audience and when the host asked her if she was very happy at that moment, she smiled and said: ?Yes, I am happy that the heavens above have given me many things?? At that moment, she started crying and, afterwards, she wiped her tears and joked that she must?ve looked ugly during that moment. During an interview, Joey explained: ?I feel ashamed as well as feeling that I?m a disobedient daughter. Often, I?m so busy with work that I don?t have much time to visit my two grandmothers. Sometimes, I know that my mum has arranged to have lunch with my grandmother and, originally, I had some time to go along. However, my mum prevents me from going because she is scared that I would cause chaos if I were to go along!?

Joey said sometimes she feels an urge to see her two grandmothers, even if it?s only a quick meeting. However, in the end, they just speak over the phone or, if they?re having dinner at the restaurant, Joey will pay for it, just to show a little devotion. Joey expressed that, each month, there will be a few days where she would be horrible to people. For example, when her mum has prepared some soup, food or bird?s nest soup, and puts it in front of Joey, Joey will be in such a rush to go to work that she would think her mum was very annoying. However, very early on, Joey?s mum and her assistant have both learned how to relate to Joey and know that after she has vented her frustrations, she will be fine afterwards.

When Joey was asked about Joe Nieh (倪震Wink finally coming out to make an apology (for cheating on Vivian Chow), Joey said that since she was young, her mum has taught her not to talk too much about other people?s business. After all, the persons involved are already going through enough worries, so Joey hopes that this event will blow over very soon.

Pics of the event have been posted here: http://www.joeygalaxy.com/showthread.php?t=6513
oh good, I didn't make a wrong brief translation in the other thread ^^
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
thoughtful of joey to give out presents to the elderly! hope she reconnects with her grandparents soon!
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG

Awww Joeyyy =( At least she tries her best and arrange some time for her mum and por por and ma ma.
OMG how can that dude cheat on Vivian, she's sooo pretty ^^
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
Wow...Joey crying...she's usually always smiley and happy
^yah! very rarely see her cry or be unhappy =(
[Image: Joeybanner183-1.png]
well i guess i can relate to joey's frustations...i get that too (maybe a lil bit more)...but shes pretty considerate to her 2 grandmums and her mum.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

J O E Y Y U N G . S T A R L I G H T L E G E N D .
----------------------------------------------------
THE/TEEN/CAN/FORUM/dedicated.to: 側田
RAII:SUPER FAN of GARY.CHAW.GE 曹格
吳卓羲is the best of TVB
TEENWOLF::TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES::ON THE FIRST BEAT::
REVOLVING DOORS OF VENGEANCE::THE FOUR::
FINAL FANTASY VII&VIII