Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Up in Malaysia 2 night concert!
JAYMEE!!! JAMIE!! MIT-SHELL!!....r u guys sitting together?!?!?
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
Quote:i got my ticket!!!
RM 170.. behind the RM220 seats..it would be hard to get good pics of her
seats though...anyway..who's going for the saturday concert? All of us??

Jaymee : I dun think i'll be following you cos i managed to get someone to take me up there. See you and michelle up there..ehh..but how to recognise when i dint know how you guys look like?

Hi Jamie,

I am going for the sat concert, u going too?

Michelle told me that jaymee n her r going for the fri one..
GREAT JAMIE!!
i'm SO, SO EXCITED already!!! we can just give each other a call and meet up there.
but i'll be goin up there at around 4-5 plus. having piano class at 2.45pm. and i'm following my unc.
[Image: MichellesBanner2v1.jpg]
is so near.....still have 2 more days to go . i'm so excited now.........wah ! so good errrr......u all can meet together . but i won't have chance 2 meet u all lah...... coz i'm going on saturday . anyway juz enjoy urself tat night.HAVE A NICE DAY!
it's ok if we're not going for the same session!
maybe on sat and if any of u guys are there early, give anyone of us a call and maybe we can meet up for a photograph!
hey waw007

seems like most guys r going for the fri one.. its finally great to c that u r going for the sat one.. me too.. cheers.. which price u bought?
hhmm.........too bad i'll be goin off on the same night. so i can't meet up with those who are goin for the sat nite session. anyway, we'll take pix!!
[Image: MichellesBanner2v1.jpg]
i dun know if what time i'll be going yet on Saturday...maybe i'll reach there early and maybe just before the concert starts...it all depends on the person who's taking me up there...

Well, enjoy yourself while up there....i dun think i'll be bringing a camera cos i'll be sitting too far from the stage anyway...

nts : yeah i'm going for the saturday one... Big Grin
i bought d rm120 ticket . how 'bout u ? how did u come here ? r u alone?
waw007 Wrote:i bought d rm120 ticket . how 'bout u ? how did u come here ? r u alone?

are you referring to me??

i already posted above about the price of ticket i bought...no i'm going alone...i probably be going by car...