Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[24-12-04] Joey @ the airport
omg omg omg...I SPOT AN ANGEL!!! I SPY AN ANGEL!!! WOOOHOOO...ahh she's wearing white!! as much aS she tries to diguise her sexy angel look..it's showing!!! JOEY IS A ANGEL...wait..wait..joey's MY angel Big GrinBig Grin LALALALA...dont be jealous guys...it's ok...

ahhh she's so sexy with the long hair...and goddess features...OH JOEY'S SO FINE ..TOO BAD SHE'S MINE!! LALALALALAAAAAAAA
panda....if you look at my joey one more time....you will start to wish you were never alive ...aww dw..your sis loves you *RE*...*prepare to dieee!!!!!*
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
gj panda!
she was at the airport at 6??!???? I WAS AT THE AIPORT AT 4....i cant believe it..ahhh.. :bang: :banghead:
i wish i lived in HK >__>
NOTE: THE PHOTOS FOR THIS EVENT IS UP ON MY PHOTOBUCKET

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/v36/rain28
stuck in 2004, be back in 10 minutes
oooo pand4.. im uploading the clips for u now ahhaa.. if anyone wants it.. please PM me.. and i'll send u the links Big Grin Big Grin

theres 3 clips... (but they are all 15 seconds tho ==")

1. joey singing JUNGLE bells
2. joey singing chihuahua (which theres already a full version a above somewhere lol)
3. CLOSE UP of joey leaving thr airport! (im glad pand4 behaved himself and didnt touch OUR joey.. he wouldve got bashed for sure haha)
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
y is JUNGLE BELL in caps?? Rolleyes by the way~~ it is JINGLE BELL newb :bang: lol... *RE*

anywayz everyone!!!!!! u MUST watch da one of Joey leavin!!! it is damn close!!!! less than 50cm i swear!!!!! :ahh: