Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JSG 3rd Seasonal Nomination List 2007
[img=mini:8fe959cab8]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/SnowyBoi/jsg2007_sa3_03.gif[/img:8fe959cab8]

It's that time of the year again!!
What are your top 12 songs of the season?!
[Image: giveloveabreakbanner.jpg] [Image: kju32.gif]
lol i've only heard like 8 out of that whole list. why is raymond lam's ???? on there? i thought a song had to reach #1 before it can get on the nomination list and it's at #3 this week.

out of the list i like escape, midnight, drive of life theme song, and leo's love returns home (but not that much though).
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
joey's midnight will get the award (want escape to get one too Tongue
other deserving ones are justin's song, eason's crying in the party, leo's, hocc's, hackeen's paper marriage, and i like fiona's, but i doubt it will get any award...
Joey!!! Come back to the west coast soon!

[Image: SilverHawk422.gif]
i'm 100% positive that one of Joey's songs will get an award. other Twins and Joey, not much are on the list that i like...
i love 4 10 13 24 and all joey's songs (obviously).. i kinda like stephanie's tokyo something but it's chances are like really low..

sad we can't vote though..
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
JOEYs, leos, hackens, easons, twins, raymond XD
Mrs Edward Cullen
You know you love me Xoxo Bacon
Thanks for the info, Snowy! I think I've seen the MV for all the songs on "Global Rhythm" and I probably don't like at least half the songs on the list! haha The songs I like include the ones by Eason, Leo, Fiona Sit, Denise, Vincy, Bianca Wu, Kay Tse, and Joey (of course!). Would be cool if both Escape and Midnight won an award, but I don't think that'll be likely.