Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What cantonese song did Joey sang at TVB8 award?
Hi, anyone watch the TVB8 award? Can someone pls tell me what is the name of the song that she sang at the ceremony. It a cantonese song and it is quite a fast song. Thanks a lot!
she didnt sing a cantonese song as far I recall....

it's a mandarin song called Suddenly Single recorded in her last mandarin album Lonely Portrait. If you browse around the JG website, you will notice there's a section for albums. There you can find the song preview as well info about that particular album
Ya, you're right, I was wrong. It this song.Thanks alot! BTW is there a cantonese version of the song?
konkaii Wrote:Ya, you're right, I was wrong. It this song.Thanks alot! BTW is there a cantonese version of the song?

da almighty panda knows all~ and no dun think therz cantonese version of this song @ all Angel
you guys so lucky you live near that area where you can see the awards, do you know where to hear the actual tvb8 awards along with her song?
Confusedleep:
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG

qoobrethren Wrote:you guys so lucky you live near that area where you can see the awards....

i didnt even get to see the award show :ahh: but u juz have to live near ur televison to see da awards right?? :bang: wher abt do u live in US qoo?? dun u get tvbj or stuff like that??? sure therz tape around right? :baby:
Nope US doesn't have TVBj they have this other thing... dunno what though Rolleyes I need to install TVBj onto my TV one of these days, getting bored with all the english stuff Rolleyes
Destruar Wrote:Nope US doesn't have TVBj they have this other thing... dunno what though Rolleyes I need to install TVBj onto my TV one of these days, getting bored with all the english stuff Rolleyes

wat des?! u actually watch those stuff??? :eek: wat? home and away?! i got bore of it b4 i even watch it!!!! :crash:

*sighs~ my mum dun let me install TVBJ she said it is only for grandpa and granma Confusedweating:
Err I haven't watch TV since year 8 Rolleyes Unless there is a good show... but yeah I do still watch JAG and Stargate SG-1 LOL Rolleyes ssshhh
lol, those shows are barely watched here, we here are into comedy and reality at the moment. tvb.com is the only place i can even see anything associated with it cuz its the mvs
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG