Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nov 24, 2003 /Jade Denied Reports of A Challenge
Regarding earlier reports (i bet it was magazine reports) saying that apparently Joey was feeling threatened by Jade Kwan who is reportedly gaining speed and fast becoming one of her rival in getting the 'Heavenly Queen' title, therefore both of them are not seeing eye-to-eye. Jade denied this at a function yesterday and answered when she was asked if Joey were being cold to her: "We do talk behind the stage. She is very nice and i admire her alot too. I expect great results from her this year. (But they said you threaten her position?)Of course not!There isnt a slightest chance! I still have lot more things to learn from her like her seriousness in doing her job and her diligence.

Mentioned about her first big concert, she was asked if she will follow the lead of Joey who appeared sexy at hers, Jade replied : "It'll be a normal concert and afterall,I've only been in the entertainment business for a year,there are still lot of things i darent try. (How far do you think is the road to 'Heavenly Queen'?)I never thought about it before, most important i'm doing the best for my part. Like learning more,so I've decided to go to America to study singing from the black people there."

[Image: 24ec7p100.jpg]