Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion?
because you then lose focus, what happens if the new forum becomes much more popular then the joey one?
From past knowledge, I know that a lot of JGers dislike invasion, like myself (maybe I'm talking about myself :laugh2: ). I like the way its a small friendly community which is pretty much dedicated to Joey (people even mention about Joey in threads that are not even related to her! rofl)

However, I don't mind new members who ARE Joey fans. I just don't want a lot of people coming in here who doesn't even have a clue about Joey or is not even interested in her.

And Wen is right, more things = more work = 2 admins, 3 mods (only ONE of them can change things around = me).

I also agree with Trash, I don't want JG to move away from Joey too much. But hey, I'm not being discouraging. It really depends on the idea. Of course I'd consider
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
The thing that kept me at JG (long ago), was that the community was nice and everyone had something common that they liked.

This is a Joey dedicated forum, it's already enough that we have a section for other stuff [Entertainment Chat].

And yeah, you know, an influx of members who never heard of Joey is just weird, then you get the forum trolls.

If anything, the entertainment section covers for the 'sub-section' for movies and stuff anyway, nothing is stopping you from posting a review or something in there =p
I AGREE WITH RUAN
GREETINGS FROM DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS
okay maybe this isn't such a gd idea then Tongue lol alright scratch that idea... any other ways we could maybe improve jg? not that it's not good already Tongue
[Image: 6024a09a.jpg]
I agree.. I quite like JGer's small community.. it's a place where I had a chance to meet everyone all over the world!

but harry, I like your suggestion Big Grin
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
we could use a couple more members because i hate it when the forum is dead, where no one posts for hours. but if they're all non-joey fans i rather them not come here at all.
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
I like the activeness right now, but more members would be nice too =).
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]