Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dec 15] JOEY @ McDonalds Shake shake fries CM
During the filming of the Shake Shake Fries commercial, JOEY was required to dance with dancers and also above the washing machines. While JOEY was having her shake shake dance, the crew was busy frying French fries in one side. JOEY said: ?Today I can eat fresh French fries without going to McDonalds, very happy!? After JOEY danced on the washing machines, JOEY said: ?I was too concentrated and I almost fall down from the washing machine when I was dancing, luckily nothing happen.? As JOEY had to keep on wiggling her body in the commercial, she said: ?Apart from earning money, I can even keep fit!?

In the shot that JOEY dances with another two dancers, JOEY was required to hit the Shake Shake bag on one of the dancers? thigh. However, she only completed that shot after 7 or 8 takes. Therefore, after that shot, JOEY immediately apologized to that dancer. Besides, JOEY also acted as a photographer and took photos of the surroundings. After that, JOEY requested to have a look on the photos she took from the director, and she said smugly: ?Quite professional wor.?

pics : http://www.joeygalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?t=4032

[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
Thanks for the news no.16. Yeah, I would be very happy too if I got to eat fresh french fries and got paid for it!

Thank goodness Joey didn't fall down from the washing machine.
thanks for the translations Big Grin
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
rsung Wrote:Thanks for the news no.16. Yeah, I would be very happy too if I got to eat fresh french fries and got paid for it!

Thank goodness Joey didn't fall down from the washing machine.
lol nt every is greedy like u ray
200 posts!!! (dances with joy)
[Image: 6024a09a.jpg]
thanks for the news!
im so hungry right now!!!
Joey's gonna post those pics on her blog i bet
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]