Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dec 14] JOEY @ Neway Color Music NCM function
Yesterday, JOEY has attended the press conference for Neway Color Music NCM!ive SAFARI musical. The musical will be held in 26th January 2007, singers taking parts including JOEY, SunBoy?z, Yumiko, At17, Hinz. Anthony Wong will be the special guest and JOEY who is interested in musical all the time finally has the chance to take part in it. Since the incident that Yumiko?s pants being pulled off, every female artist are cautious with their wearing, however, JOEY was quite careless yesterday that she nearly revealed her skirt. JOEY indicated that she already wore short black pants inside and she?s cautious.

Besides, there was news indicating that the charcoal being used in the Tung Wah performance by JOEY and Sun Boy?z were actually coals made by burned potatoes, and they were just trying to cheat. When JOEY was asked about this, JOEY said she didn?t know anything about it. However, Mani admitted that they did mix up with some ?potato coals?. JOEY reckoned that maybe it was because they already get injured in the first day of rehearsal; moreover they only had two days to practice, so the TVB crew did not want them to take the risk and used the other way to help them in the performance. JOEY thinks that it?s ok since it?s for charity and she really did her best. Anyhow she did feel very hot when during the performance. JOEY also said that she already read the news that Eric Tsang apologized to Yumiko and she said that the most she concerns about is Yumiko?s feeling as Yumiko seems to be pining away.

[Image: 092214_yl.jpg]
More pics: http://www.joeygalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?t=4026

- edit -

Additional:
JOEY will be going to Shanghai for another round of 'Lets Shake It' dance competition soon, so indicated that she has to stay in the dance studio this coming christmas. JOEY will a Cowboy dance this time :eek: :eek: :eek:

JOEY's dream finally comes true! Big Grin Argh I wanna watch!!!! :banghead:
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
only if i was in HK ... *dreams on*
potato charcoal, real charcoal who cares, u can tell that thing is hot by Joey's feet
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
Thanks for the news no.16. So are all the songs in the musical newly written for it or are they just using each singer's current own songs? Yeah I would love to watch it too. Hopefully Joey will sing a lot of songs in it.
^ Not sure. I think it will be a new layout *I hope* All I know is.. they will dance! Argh I like to watch JOEY dancing *shake shake shake* LOL
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
smart smart Joey..wearing short blk pants under skirt. So what is this "Lets Shake it" show about?
lol, cool! cowboy dance? :laugh2:
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
Thanks for the news, oooo cowboy dance :eek:.
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
thanks for the news!