Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dec 10] JOEY @ Tung Wah Charity Show
Yesterday in Tung Wah charity show, JOEY and Sun Boy?z performance had successfully raised HKD 400000. After the performance, JOEY said: ?I couldn?t hold myself from yelling when they lifted me, I was afraid that if their steps were not consistent, I would be thrown down on the floor. Luckily everything is doing fine. We are satisfied that the performance had raised HKD 400000, but due to the wind was too strong, I?m not that satisfied with the part I played fire hula hoop.?

Besides, William was said that his fingers incidentally touched JOEY?s hips, he admitted and said: ?Yeah! I afraid that she will fall down, I don?t know how to work together with her in the future.? In this, JOEY replied: ?Really? I didn?t feel anything, at the moment I only know that I was very scared.?

[Image: se01121031_big.jpg]

More pics:
http://www.joeygalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?p=83891#83891

How come I saw Dennis's hand on JOEY's butt instead of William's? Rolleyes
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
lucky guy Rolleyes
LOL.
thanks for the translations Big Grin
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
Thanks for the translations, this performance was great and the song was soo good!
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
thanks for the news!
good job joey!!!!

lucky guys....
Joey!!! Come back to the west coast soon!

[Image: SilverHawk422.gif]
no.16 Wrote:How come I saw Dennis's hand on JOEY's butt instead of William's? Rolleyes

i do too...

thanks!
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
Thanks for the news and pics no.16. That did look quite a dangerous stunt because if one guy tripped, Joey might have been thrown into the fire. Thank goodness everything was OK and it's excellent they made so much money for charity.
omg i know no.16!! the first thing i noticed was Dennis's hand on Joey's ass ROFLLLLL
xing ho yee yup *RE*
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
i bet joey felt it when dennis touched her ass.
it seems odd how dennis's hand is on joeys butt.