Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dec 10] JOEY @ Hello Kitty Christmas function
Yesterday JOEY attended the opening ceremony for Hello Kitty Christmas Party in a shopping mall. JOEY who was in red came on the stage together with Hello Kitty. After that, she gave out Hello Kitty presents to some lucky people there. JOEY indicated that many of her friends love Hello Kitty, therefore she will keep watch for those Hello Kitty product from time to time. She said: ?I like those practical products such as massage armchair, carpet. Although I?m not that girlish, but I will still buy those soft toys when I saw it.? JOEY also said that she had bought a purse for her colleague, and she will look for some presents on the spot for her friends.

When JOEY was asked how she is going to celebrate Christmas, JOEY replied that since entering this field, she is always busy with her work during those festivals and doesn?t have time to celebrate. JOEY said: ?I only hope to go dinner with my family and friends.? When JOEY was asked whether she will give Christmas presents to her friends, she said: ?Usually I will post Christmas cards, but I?m too busy this year, however I will still buy presents for them. ( How much will you spend to buy presents?) Five number figures!?

Besides, JOEY is not feeling well recently because she?s busy for the new album which will be released on 28th December. She indicated that after coming back from North America concerts, she was informed to record five new songs, moreover she has many other jobs to do, making her feels very tired, but luckily she has two more songs left to record. She said: ?I?m busy with my new songs recording since I came back from NA, I can?t let myself to fall sick, but I?m tensed, luckily my mom?s soup irrigated me.?

In addition, as previously Miriam said that she favors JOEY in getting female singer awards, JOEY thanked her and said: ?I don?t know how to reply, I hope everyone is happy in the award giving ceremony.? When JOEY was asked whether she was given much pressure on this, she said: ?I don?t have such feelings, I didn?t think too much of it.?

[Image: _10ma003_.jpg]
more pics:
http://www.joeygalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?p=83950#83950
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
thanks for the translations Big Grin woah o.O 5 figure number! wahaha, so rich >.<
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
Thanks for the news, yay it's coming out on the 28th!! Can't wait for it to be released!
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
wait record 5 new songs?!?! thats mean already preparing for a new album after close up!! woohoo!!!
no...joey needed to record 5 songs (2 more as of now) FOR close up lol...wow....i thought joey would have a lot of time preparing for this album...but i guess not LOL
Joey!!! Come back to the west coast soon!

[Image: SilverHawk422.gif]
thanks for the news!
Thanks for the news and pics no.16. Yeah, I would've thought the album would be finished by now if it's going to be released at the end of the month. That's going to put more pressure on everyone, especially Joey, to get the album ready. Can't wait to get it!!!
Joey's scarf is so long xD i'll have to wrap it around my neck 100 times
but Joey looks so cute in her outfit
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
so cuteeee....