Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dec 8] JOEY @ McDonalds press conference
A charity function 「港島─九龍區百萬行」 will be held in January 7 and JOEY was invited by McDonalds to be the captain of VIP team. Therefore in yesterday, JOEY attended the press conference and announced that she had already raised HKD 16000 for the charity. JOEY said: ?Mani sponsored me HKD5000, Twins is rich, they donated HKD5500 each.? When JOEY was asked whether she will ask her boss, Mr Albert Yeoh for donation, she said: ?Any rich man will be my target.? JOEY also indicated that she seldom asks for money from other people, she said: ?Actually it?s quite embarrassing, but this is an exception since it?s for charity. I?ll ask Mani to accompany me all the way.?

As JOEY has been practicing for the Tung Wah charity show performance recently, Mani reminded her to be careful and not to get injured anymore. JOEY said: ?I?m determined on the performance, even though I?m still fear of it, my mom asked me to be careful, my fans are worry about me as well, hopefully everything is going well! I will prepare suitable outfit and avoid putting on inflammable material. ( How much fund do you hope to raise?) Initially I thought HKD 200000, but this is a very daring attempt in my life, at least HKD500000. (Will you apply fireproof paste on your feet beforehand?) It?s easier to get burned after applying it, I?m inflammable object, haha, hopefully everyone will bless my feet.?

Besides, as previously those articles said that JEOY will win for the 4th times in JSG due to no rivals, JOEY said that this is unpredictable, JOEY said: ?Now I think the quality is more important than those awards, actually there are lots of conjecture outside, just take it easy! ( Who will be your strong rival?) Many, everyone!? For the rumors that Eason doesn?t have chance to get awards because of he said something wrong and offended TVB, JOEY supported Eason and said: ?It?s not that trifling. Actually everyone knows him will, maybe his mood is not that good! Maybe his ?uncle visited? him! (But he?s always like that!) Haha, he is a bit imbalance!? When JOEY was asked whether Eason has too much pressure, JOEY indicated that everyone has stress, especially those in the entertainment circle, she said: ?Only those who are crazy can enter this field! ( Do you hope to get those awards together with him?) Sure, we become ?4 crazy kings? together!?

[Image: ul-35.jpg]
Aren't they match? Red hair and red hair LOL

more pics: http://www.joeygalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?t=3991

[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
the hair matches... but when u look at ronald's face it's horrid =S
i hate clowns!
hk ronald mcdonald is so asian (he's so short), i like aussie ronald mcdonald better
i like Joeys hair ^^
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
OMG hahah!!
when i was slowly scrolling down thru the article and saw the red hair.. i thought JOEY was make-up -ed as ronald..
whoa.. scary,.
i'm beginning to love her hair.
not many ppl actually look that good in red hair
[Image: HylimsBanner.jpg]
Thanks for the news and pic no.16. Joey's red hair was a bit shocking at first but I'm actually liking it now. Good luck to Joey on the charity walk, fire walk and the music awards.
i would love to be that big mac...
:eek: I want that hamburger lol, so huge!
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
jeff Wrote::eek: I want that hamburger lol, so huge!

lol, you have a huge appetite Tongue jks jks
lol is that ronald!? i couldn't tell :o
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
*blesses joey's feet*

what did eason say to offend tvb anyway?
[Image: Joeybanner174edited.png]
thanks for the news!