Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dec 5] JOEY @ rehearsal for Tung wah charity show
The 《歡樂滿東華》( Tung wah charity show ) will be held in this Saturday. Yesterday, JOEY and Sun Boy?z reheared for their performance in the tv station.

During the rehearsal when JOEY spun the fire hoop, JOEY was so nervous. Before the fire was lighted, JOEY was so courageous and said: ?For charity, no problem!? However, once the fire was lighted, she kept on yelling ?Very scared? for many times, she also told her assistant: ?Take good care of my mom if anything happen on me!? Besides, when they attempted to walk pass the path full with burning coal, JOEY was frightened by the raging flames in front of her. After dashing through the burning coal path within few seconds, JOEY kept on saying that she was scared and her feet were in pain.

When JOEY was asked how much fund they hope to raise, she said: ?At least two hundred thousand! Actually in this performance the part that hurts the most are not my feet but my voice, because I yelled until I my voice cracked! ( Did the company buy insurance for you? ) Mani said no insurance company wants to insure for this!? After that JOEY asked the director about the insurance problem, the director laughed and said: ?I thank you on behalf all those poor people! Later will give you medicine to apply on your feet.?

In addition, previously JOEY went to North America for her concerts with Michael wong and Kenny as her guest performers. As they went to four places in eight days, they took more than 50 hours flight in total. JOEY also said that she messed up the time there and didn?t even know whether it was day or night. Although it was time constraining, the host in Las Vegas invited JOEY to watch 《KA》and Beatles?《Love》musical plays. Also in Toronto, JOEY and Kenny ran across Gwen Stefani?s press conference on the street and they were so excited to see Gwen there. During the tour, JOEY said that the most memorable experience is that she took photos with a Caucasian fan who wasn't able to speak Cantonese but was able to sing her <dull heart>, this makes her feel so touched.

[Image: 20061205rongzuer3_30621.jpg]
:laugh1:
More pics: http://www.joeygalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?p=83602#83602

Be careful JOEY!
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
isk isk joey...
better take care abit oh..ahah
pity her feet...and voice..lol
[Image: joeyyung.jpg][Image: a93l6.gif]
I couldn't get over the part where Joey said "yeah I can claim insurance, and get like $100 for band-aids... :laugh2:
i couldnt stop laughing when i saw that news clip xd Joey's sooo funny
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
Thanks for the news no.16. Hopefully Joey will do well in the charity show and won't get burned.
Phil Wrote:I couldn't get over the part where Joey said "yeah I can claim insurance, and get like $100 for band-aids... :laugh2:

yeah, that was really funny :laugh2:

I can't wait till I watch the show! hope everthing will be perfect and going smoothly =D
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
Thanks for the news, can't wait to see the actual performance :eek: but be careful Joey!!
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
thanks for the news!
can't wait for the show. im really jealous for the people in HK, cuz over here we watch it like a week after u guys.
and it seems like joey needs a ice pack. lol