Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dec 4] The Metro Radio Awards 2006 Press conference
The Metro Radio Awards 2006 will be held on December 26 and yesterday was the press conference regarding that ceremony. Many singers attended the press conference and each of them was given a disc as Christmas present. The nominee lists of Top singer award and Best Stage Performance award were announced on the scene, singers nominated including JOEY, Eason, Leo, Andy Lau, Denise Ho, Hacken, Kelly Chen, Justin, Janice and Twins.

JOEY who appeared in red hair with short pants again became the focus of the media, she described herself as little devil. However, JOEY accidentally mentioned about the cooperation of Juicy Lemon with Leo which was previously held by another radio station in the press con but JOEY reckons that it doesn?t really matter. As Miriam is not nominated in the two awards above, JOEY is therefore said that she has less one first-grade female singer to compete with, JOEY said: ?I?m not any first-grade female singer, I?m just a little singer. Moreover, there are many people contending for those awards, anything just wait until the ceremony.?

Besides, yesterday there were articles about JOEY?s brother, Samuel went after her sister?s fans through the blog. In this regard, JOEY indicated that her brother furthers his study in Malaysia for three years, therefore she encouraged him to share his thing in his blog, but unexpectedly it became the entertainment topic, and his brother is not happy about it. Thus, JOEY reminds him to be more cautious as the internet world is virtual anyhow. JOEY laughed and said: ?My brother is not that lighthearted, you will know as he has a sister like me! Actually he is not that familiar with my fans, but I reminded him to be careful to avoid misunderstanding. After the articles were published, he asked me whether I believe that he went after my fans. I said no, he afraid that I will worry and misunderstand him.? When JOEY was asked whether she will oppose his brother from going after her fans, JOEY said: ?Depends whether the girl is pretty, I used to judge people by appearance, haha, it doesn?t really matter.? After that JOEY was asked did any fans go after her, JOEY said that she will handle it properly. JOEY indicated that she received a wedding invitation card from her fans before but it?s funny because the name of the bride is Joey Yung. JOEY also once received wedding ring and diamond, therefore she said that she had got married for several times.

[Image: se05120431_big.jpg]

For more pics:
http://www.joeygalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?p=83561#83561

Hmm this time JOEY's brother get involved. So mou liu Rolleyes
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
hahaha that fan is me Wink rofl!! i wish man i wish (the fastest way to get near Joey muahahaha)
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
u can actually add him on msn. he provided his email in his blog and he mentions joey at times. ;D

--->slc223@hotmail.com

--->http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!EuYiDzKYHxKLIz6VoZz.dfLfD4YUzUjd/subscription?fid=3
Thanks for the news no.16. Hopefully Joey will very well at the awards.

I'm so glad that Joey received my wedding invitation and wedding ring! :laugh2:
thanks no.16 for the translations! Big Grin
ai. Joey's brother needs to be really careful, it's not easy to be a superstar's brother.. you still got ot watch out Tongue
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
thx.. lol.. i agree.. but i dun think he shld be blamed though.. might have been a slip of the fingers..
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
Thanks for the news, haha little devil.. Joey's bro needs to be more cautious.
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
thanks for the news!