Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denise Ho says that Joey Yung is of greater importance...
Denise Ho says that Joey Yung is of greater importance than awards

[Image: normalhocc20novnews1ny1.jpg]

Denise Ho was rehearsing for McDonalds' International Children's Day last night. There have been reports that for the 叱o宅 Awards, Denise and Joey are the hot favourites for the 'Best Female Singer Award', as this award was also based on the number of times their songs were broadcasted. However, Miriam Yeung doesn't seem to be in the top three. Regarding this, Denise said, "Miriam doesn't seem very anxious about this and isn't trying all out to get this award. She has received many awards already, prior to now, so she shouldn't be too affected by this."

Although she has been said to win the Gold Award, Denise emphasised that she is not too excited about it. She even added, "I was also said to be the favourite last year, but didn't manage to get the award. The high expectations resulted in greater disappointment from my fans when i didn't win. At last, the attention was put on Joey's."

Also, Joey has hinted that the awards may already have affected their friendship, but Denise said, "I really don't know how to reply to this. If it would affect our friendship, it would have already been affected last year." She continued that awards were just materialistic gains, and she doesn't fight for them.

Is Joey her strongest competitor? Denise paused for a while and laughed, "Everyone's strong and good."

Eason turned violent, frightening Denise

When asked about his father's jail sentence, when he attended rehearsals, Eason blew his top and even made an obscene gesture with his finger, as well as stare grudgingly at the reporters.When Denise was being interviewed, Eason appeared suddenly and sat next to her.

When the reporter took photos only of Denise, Eason flared up for no apparent reason, "Do you take me as some backdrop in a photoshoot? You'd better not let me find out that you're using that photo, or i'll come looking for you." This resulted in a tense situation, and Denise was also shocked by this.

article pics:
http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image...0b1ah1.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image...ws1al7.jpg

Credit: chemistry_freako [denisehocc.com]
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
Thanks for the news and pics Wen. Wow, Denise looks completely different in that pic. I much preferred her previous look.

I hope Joey and Denise's friendship isn't affected by the awards. Would be a shame if it was.
ya i'm not feeling the blonde hair either. =/

I also hope their friendship isn't affected by awards. Haven't they been friends for a long long time?
lol, same here.. blond hair doesn't suite Denise all that well

hopefully Denise and Joey's friendship will not be affected by these rumours
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
i like the color of Denise's hair but it would be better if her hair was longer.
Thanks for the news, I'm sure their friendship won't be affected by awards.
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
It's so sad that it's so hard to keep friendships strong in the industry. I hope Joey can keep on being friends with Denise. I like them both. I have this feeling that their management doesn't like them being friends, not themselves.
thanks for the news!
denise LOVES joey.. but who doesnt? lol.. ive only heard like one song from denise and i dont think her voice is that great.. are there any recomendations from her?
thanks for sharing the news