Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Nov 19] JOEY received Hacken's wedding invitation card
Yesteday JOEY attended a function related to old folk charity with Ella Kun, Soler and others.

JOEY indicated that she had received the wedding invitation card from Hacken. Moreover, Hacken specially reserved that card with JOEY's lucky number 6 on it for her. JOEY said it's memorable but unfortunately she couldn't attend the wedding. Besides, JOEY also said that getting married must be done in once in a life time, and therefore she wants her wedding to be special in the future.

As previously Ella Kun was kissed by a crazy fan, that crazy fan was sentenced for two months imprisonment. For this, JOEY reckon that this is a appropriate punishment to warn everyone, JOEY said: "Hopefully other people can learn the lesson and don't act recklessly. Just see them with your eyes but do not touch."

[Image: b-557.jpg]
[Image: se02111910_big.jpg]
[Image: _19MB006_.jpg]
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
awww, and Hacken left #6 for her too Sad too bad Joey couldn't attend, but i think Hacken will understand.
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
love her new hair/hair colour
thanks for the news!
Thanks for the news.
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
2 months imprisonment for kissing Ella? wow.

Aww...too bad Joey couldn't attend
thankks too bad she cant attend LOL give it to me ill Go hhahaha JKJK=
so wen is his wedding anway?
delicious_kaki Wrote:thankks too bad she cant attend LOL give it to me ill Go hhahaha JKJK=
so wen is his wedding anway?
Nov 28 Big Grin
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
I like Joey's fringe and how she did her hair there xD
too bad Joey can't go or else the wedding could be more colourful and sparkly than it is going to be on the 28th of Nov.
that fan deserves the 2 months!
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
it's too bad joey can't attend to Hacken's wedding.
and that crazy fan of ella, deserves to be punished.