• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Nov.15]All I want is for HK’s music industry to be healthy
http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File...1/maa2.txt
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
translated by dee-lush

credits to no.16 for the picture below:
[Image: 16_3_11146_99_45_20061115082337.jpg]

Joey Yung: All I want is for Hong Kong?s music industry to be healthy

Joey Yung, wearing a top-v leopard print dress, attended the press conference for the ?2006 Chik Chak Music Award Ceremony?. When asked if she had confidence in taking home the ?Best Female Singer Award? this year, Joey expressed that she has to believe in herself. Denise Ho has been doing well in the music industry this year, when questioned if she sees Denise as her main opponent, Joey replied, ?There is someone good but there will always be someone better. That is a good thing. I will not see Denise as an opponent, all I want is for Hong Kong?s music industry to be healthy and be filled with amazing singers. (Afraid that awards will affect friendship?) Don?t know. But it has already has affected. (How do you rate Denise?) Her achievements are OK. She?s always been OK. (So is she an opponent?) I have never thought about it. I hope all my friends are able to get awards. The top three names don?t mean much, being able to participate is already good.?
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
Thanks for the news. I agree that HOCC has been doing great this year.
[Image: JoeyStarLightconcertSiggyWithDateUs.jpg]
totally agreed with joey!
also to make HK's music industry more healthy, less gossip??
where's joey on the pic??? i cant find her
[Image: minamisigtw3.jpg]
evilspirit Wrote:where's joey on the pic??? i cant find her
neh the one between Leo and Ah Sa holding 'I' there, can see? Big Grin

In addition, JOEY also said: "Last year there was rumor that three of us discorded with each other, it's almost the time for rumors now, so we must show friendliness and be close when we meet each other next time. But if we do so, then you all will say we are hypocritical or maybe we are lesbian. I'm in a dilemma, hope that the month of award ceremonies can over faster."
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
Joey is actually confident that she'll win favourite female singer award, when the reporter asked her she was like yeh im confident. im confident that Joey's gonna get it too ^^ haha
[Image: joeybanner2-1.jpg]
Thanks for the news no.16 and Michelle. Yeah I really hope Joey will win the favourite female award. She's sung a few good songs this year and held a several concerts.
I don't like any of Hocc's songs this year. Except yuen moon, which was last year.
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
I actually want to hear the interview, and how she expressed it..because people in AF are not saying really bright comments LOL
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
jeff Wrote:Thanks for the news. I agree that HOCC has been doing great this year.

You are funny.
..**Starlight**..