Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Sept 1] JOEY becomes the spokesperson of Citizen watch
Thinking about it, 3300 is not that expensive. Too bad I can't get it since it only sells on hk =.=
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
is a bit to expensive
with a show of hands.... who is actually considering to buy this watch?
[Image: 6024a09a.jpg]
mi parents sed if i get honour roll they will get it for me..in other words no i wont..
SenSen Wrote:mi parents sed if i get honour roll they will get it for me..in other words no i wont..

Dumb question...what's a honour roll, SenSen? It sounds like something you would have for lunch! Big Grin Is it some sort of prize or qualification you get at school? If it is, then you should work extra hard and get the roll. You can then show us all your lovely watch when your parents get it for you! Good luck! Smile

harryc Wrote:with a show of hands.... who is actually considering to buy this watch?

I did consider it but in the end I just couldn't justify paying so much for something that I won't be using. I've got a friend from Hong Kong who's here in Edinburgh this week on a Holiday so I could've given her the money to buy it for me. If I did buy the watch, it would just sit there gathering dust.
rsung.. honour roll..is somethign i get at scool..(yr rite)...like yr averge has to b 80% and above..n i THINK there cant b a grade lower then 60%..notice the I THINK part..n i THINK thats it..notice the i think part again..lol

um..omg i dont think its possible..scool has just start 3 weeks n 2 teachers already h8 me..becus they THINK i cheated on a test notice the i THINk part again..but i didnt..AGHHH..+ honour roll in grade 8 is hard if u didnt get it in grade 7,which i didnt..>.<
rsung Wrote:If I did buy the watch, it would just sit there gathering dust.

Naw, give it to your gf or if you don't have one yet, then your future gf. If not, then give it to MOI Big Grin LOL I'll look after it for you and make sure not a single DUST gets near it Rolleyes

Well even though I said its not that expensive, doesn't mean I have the money for it right now hahaha. Cause I'm saving up for other things >.< Moreover, I live in Australia, so its impossible for me to get it. Unless the watch would still be available in November, my friend can get it for me when she goes back to HK for holiday. But she wont be back until next March =o

SenSen Wrote:um..omg i dont think its possible..scool has just start 3 weeks n 2 teachers already h8 me..becus they THINK i cheated on a test notice the i THINk part again..but i didnt..AGHHH..+ honour roll in grade 8 is hard if u didnt get it in grade 7,which i didnt..>.<

Aww SenSen, I hope your two teachers start liking you and all the best in getting the honour roll! Smile

newbie123 Wrote:Naw, give it to your gf or if you don't have one yet, then your future gf. If not, then give it to MOI Big Grin LOL I'll look after it for you and make sure not a single DUST gets near it Rolleyes

Sadly I'm still single because I'm ugly and I stink Sad Therefore if I buy the watch, I'll let you look after it newbs. However, you have to promise me you'll fly over to the UK every week so that I can check there is no dust on the watch Big Grin

I always thought my mum would disown me if I were to buy the watch and she had found out. However, when I showed her a pic of Joey's Citizen advertisement, she said the watch would look quite nice if put on display and it didn't cost that much. I'm still not going to buy it though.
ROFL You made me literally laughed out loud there. Its ok rsung, I am sure you will find a gf soon, so I'll leave the watch for your gf instead Rolleyes

Wow, your mum sounds loaded rofl. I would buy the watch straight away if my mum said that (providing that she's gonna PAY for it too LOL).