Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(08/08/06) Joey's Secret Boyfriend Revealed
Lately, Denice Ho (HOCC) has been rumoured to have spoken of her love to Joey by putting on a "J" tattoo. Years ago, Joey had mentioned that she had a Japanese boyfriend. 2 Nights ago, this Japanese man was finally revealed. He had come to support Joey's concert. After the concert, Joey, her mother and a few others went out for a late dinner. Reporters noticed again this man was with joey however, publicly they kept a distance apart to avoid attention. The came out at around midnight. The man, 陳方藤 darted out to Joey's van before Joey and her mother. He sat in the backseat to try to avoid people's attention.

When they arrived at the parking lot of Joey's apartment, joey's chaffluer noticed news reporters were there waiting, so he came out of the car and told them, "What are you guys doing? Please leave when you're finished taking pictures." hopting that the reporters will get out of the way of Joey and this man go home. Reporters went up to Joey's van to take more pictures. Joey's mother sat forward to try to protect this man. Joey got on the phoned and phoned her assistant, Sandy for help. Joey's mother asked the reporters to leave when they are finished. When Sandy came, she had the same response. Finally, Joey came out and asked the reporters, "which newspapers are you guys from, please leave when you're finished taking pictures." The reporters said, "we want to take pictures of you guys going into the apartment" After 15 minutes, Joey upsetly went back home, while the man just had to leave for he couldn't go with Joey.

Joey a few years ago had once spoken about of having a Japanese boyfriend, but the person had never been found, so he had been labelled as "inivisible lover" It wasn't until a couple days ago did news reporters found out of a Japanese man named 陳方藤 had purposely come to Hong Kong to support Joey's concert and had went home with her. This is the first time this boyfriend's identity been revealed.

[Image: 47b6d626b3127cce8bfc205fa14f0000001.jpg]
Joey's mother trying to protect "the one"

[Image: 47b6d626b3127cce8bfc205c207c0000001.jpg]
The 2 of them going to eat

[Image: 47b6d626b3127cce8bfc205820780000001.jpg]
Joey of course happy with her BF

[Image: 47b6d626b3127cce8bfc2045a1550000001.jpg]
Joey upset of the reporters spoiling her night, went back to her home.

[Image: 47b6d626b3127cce8bfc2041a1510000001.jpg]
陳方藤's date with Joey was over, had to go home alone.
thanks phil!!
im in shock!!!!
cant believeeeee!!!theres ACTUALLY PICTURES!!!
I love Ron Ng!
^thx...OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!i thought they ended their relationship..lol

2 bad for joey...her night was ruined because of reporters..lol
wow... notice, there aren't that many men that happen to be Japanese, that purposely come to Hong Kong to support Joey and is Joey's close friend

he's about 180 cm and not handsome... exactly what joey describes...
wow, i can't believe it neither!!! i thought that the Japanese person was different from the invisible one, haha, and dat they already broke up. maybe they're back together? anyways, hope Joey won't feel too dissapointed or sad about it, i think that it's actually a good thing that the paparazzi was able to take pics, atleast ppl won't say that Joey made it all up.
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
o.O never expected her "invisible lover" to be like that XD no offense.. really..

I don't know his personality.. but one thing I feel when I saw his picture.. he looks "gwai" (bad, not looking wise..)

hmm.. are they still dating?
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
Hey guys... Joey had more than 1 bf... this one sounds like the one she met in Japan... not neccesarily the last one.
ooo.. the guy isn't bad looking. Sad that her night was poiled. GRr...
[Image: fdgfd2.jpg]
omg..so finally a pic of her boyfriend?? i still dont' believe tho...
<3 Always,
BaYbeYxLiLy
[Image: JoeyBanner.jpg]
I'm a bit confused. I'm a new Joey addict. I only know that she had a bf that worked in Japan and broke up with him aka "invisible bf". Someone in the previous posts said that there was more then 1 bf. How many has she had and which one is this one? I'm sorry if i sound a bit stupid.