Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey is coming to Singapore
what if she does'nt leave the entertainment business? maybe she'll stay on till she's 50. Like Madonna
[Image: untitled.jpg]
Takashi! xoxoxo
Phil Wrote:we all become adults in the future.

I once thought... one day when i'm older and joey's left the ent business, living somewhere in Japan, having her little own family. I want to go and meet her in person and talk to her Big Grin

You'll then have a restraining order put on you :laugh2:

singaporegal Wrote:I'm sooo stuck in singapore! your're lucky you are an old person and living in UK. at least you have the freedom to do wdv u want and buy wdv you want. I understand that working life is difficult, but being a student is worst. :barf:

I was a student for many years as well so I know the pain you're going through Sad Finally I'm not an old person, I'm a mature person :laugh2:
anyone went and came back?
Me...I took 2 clips from the big screen coz I was very far from the stage. The 1st one is when the hosts ask all the singers to come out. The 2nd one is Joey's performance of Love Revived. I dunno why all the singers lip-syned. Maybe the management asked them to do so. By the way, there are so many China people there. It makes me feel as if I was in China. The China people kept on pushing and pushing. Some even sat on the fences, which caused the recording to stop twice. If all the China people were gone, the concert would go smoothly.
Quote: Me...I took 2 clips from the big screen coz I was very far from the stage. The 1st one is when the hosts ask all the singers to come out. The 2nd one is Joey's performance of Love Revived. I dunno why all the singers lip-syned. Maybe the management asked them to do so. By the way, there are so many China people there. It makes me feel as if I was in China. The China people kept on pushing and pushing. Some even sat on the fences, which caused the recording to stop twice. If all the China people were gone, the concert would go smoothly.

that's so cool! would you be posting the videos? i'm from Singapore too, but too bad i din get to go. how's Joey's performance?
burian Wrote:Me...I took 2 clips from the big screen coz I was very far from the stage. The 1st one is when the hosts ask all the singers to come out. The 2nd one is Joey's performance of Love Revived. I dunno why all the singers lip-syned. Maybe the management asked them to do so. By the way, there are so many China people there. It makes me feel as if I was in China. The China people kept on pushing and pushing. Some even sat on the fences, which caused the recording to stop twice. If all the China people were gone, the concert would go smoothly.
lipsynch? that sucks :angry:
rsung Wrote:[quote=Phil]we all become adults in the future.

I was a student for many years as well so I know the pain you're going through Sad Finally I'm not an old person, I'm a mature person :laugh2:

Sorry, i meant older... anyway, we prob have different thinkings as I'm only around half of yr age. While you're prob married to a nice guy and having kids, I'm still studying!!

Pls Pls post the videos!!! or pics. I'm sooo regretful that i did'nt go. :banghead:
Yes, most(i dun mean all) china ppl are like that. Recalling the disneyland incident, where the china ppl tried to climb over the gate when they were denied entry to the park.
Once again, Please post all you've got. Thanks.
[Image: untitled.jpg]
Takashi! xoxoxo
singaporegal Wrote:Sorry, i meant older... anyway, we prob have different thinkings as I'm only around half of yr age. While you're prob married to a nice guy and having kids, I'm still studying!!

LOL...I sure hope that I'm not married to a nice guy and having kids because I'm a guy :laugh2:

Anyway don't get too sad about being a student Smile You'll only have a few more years of study (if you're going to Uni) and then you can start working and earning lots of money Smile
Can anyone tell me how to post videos up? I forgot to tell you guys that the China people cheered loudly when the China singers came out even though they are not fans of the singers. But when the Singapore artists came out, they didn't cheer much. The China people cheered loudly when Joey came out too. I feel that they are just so extra as they are not her real fans. Joey doesn't belong to China, she belongs to HK so I just dunno why the China people still cheered when she came out. They are so fake...
i thought HK belongs to China too?

perhaps this can help u, hopefully
http://www.joeygalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?t=1160
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]