Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW ALBUM: TEN MOST WANTED
Hmmmmm.....very, very, very tempting. I think I should wait for ver. 2, and d/l the first ver. Yea, I will do that. Can't wait for the 2nd ver!!!
I love a change and i was hoping Joey would change her style a bit. BECAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. jk. i just dont like this cover..but i didnt like the second version of bi heart's cover either

oh well the songs will make up for it

like everyone else i think it looks like denise but with joey's face ps-ed in
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
i still cant believe this albums out so soon tho!!i wasnt expecting it!!^^
I love Ron Ng!
hooray!!! finally!! looking forward to this album... i wanna buy it on the 1st day it release!!!
[Image: no16_siggy.jpg]
Omg!! The cover album is so cool!! I have to have it!!! It's so refreshingly cool!!!
[Image: fdgfd2.jpg]
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE'S GONNA BE A SECOND VERSION, CUZ IF SO, I'M GONNA WAIT FOR THE SECOND ONE.....HOPE NOT THOUGH!!! lol....can't wait alrdy....
well,there MOST PROBABLY IS gona be another version with MV'S,but im just too impatient!!lol!!
I love Ron Ng!
lol, agree, i would never be able to wait for a second version! i get frustrated wen it doesnt get to Canada on the 1st day, lol, so waiting months will be out of the question. if i hav money and it comes with lots of extras, i might buy the 2nd version on top the 1st version though....i'll see.
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
ooOo..the cover looks weird..but can't wait...
[Image: 12345joey.gif]
colourblind Wrote:hahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cover looks like gwen stefanie

OMG I'M SORRY!!!! i didnt' mean to report it!!! i wanted to reply to your quote!! but i accidently pressed the R!!!! i wanted to say that it DOES remind me of gwen stefanie now that you've mentioned it. AHH i'm sorry!
<3 Always,
BaYbeYxLiLy
[Image: JoeyBanner.jpg]