Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I GOT JOEY CONCERT DVD!!!
Theres a bit of everything in the DVD actually. Lots of ballads and sexy dancing ^^
[Image: joeycolourstz7.jpg]
omg i've had the dvd for awhile now..but i haven't seen it

glad you're enjoying the dvd bm! buy more joey stuff!!
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
13th FEBRUARY THATS WHEN IM GETTING MINE!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy finally put the order through!!!!!! wooo!!!!!! yayy yayy yay.... now i have to keep nice and quiet and make the journey to march seem like a loooonnnng time so my mother will let me tbuy the new album Tongue
WaterWonders Wrote:
hylim Wrote:i'm gonna start crying T___T
still waiting patiently for it to arrive!!

you live in Malaysia right??? hmmmm...when do cds/vcds/dvds usually arrive? how many weeks after the hk release?

cd's usually come in a few months time, vcd's a little longer and dvd's even longer or sometimes the original HK version doesn't come..

I got my Reflection DVD about 2weeks ago.. Big Grin
[Image: HylimsBanner.jpg]
ME AND MY FRIEND ALSO ASK FANS CLUB LEADER TO HELP US BUY THE DVD FOR US,HE ALSO HELP US TO GET JOEY SIGNATURE FOR US ON THAT DAY JOEY DOING SIGNING PROMOTION FOR HER CONCERT CD/VCD/DVD.REALLY THANKS FOR HIS HELP
Her Concert was pretty good, i enjoyed it, one of the best!!! She improved a lot from her last concert, this concert is a must seeeeeeee!!! it is worth the money!!! LUFF IT
simeon315 Wrote:Her Concert was pretty good, i enjoyed it, one of the best!!! She improved a lot from her last concert, this concert is a must seeeeeeee!!! it is worth the money!!! LUFF IT

hiiiii simeon!! ^^ hehe..it's me waterwonders Tongue welcome here ^^ and post moreee Big Grin

haha...wowers..u bought it already? nicee..i'm still waiting for mine..like i said b4.. ==" it's all the way in hk ==" hahah Tongue
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
wow mich, i dont know how u can stand waiting for it for this long...u must be realli patient. if i had to wait so long, i would probablby go nuts!
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
blablablah Wrote:wow mich, i dont know how u can stand waiting for it for this long...u must be realli patient. if i had to wait so long, i would probablby go nuts!

haha... Tongue well..at times i can be really impatient =) *you just don't know* hahah!!! :laugh2: well...my aunt is doing me a favour =D and plus..she got it for me already Tongue just waiting for joey to get it signed ^^
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye