Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miriam & Denise Rumours like Snow White Sequel?
newbie123 Wrote:omg thats so cool of tvb to make those joey fans for the press con since joey couldnt come.. but at least she was seen everywhere in the press con ahha.. and no they arent voting for joey.

but i feel happy that the rumours arent about joey and miriam THIS TIME. the three seems to be very close lately. like joey friends with hocc.. and joey friends with miriam lately. so i guess thats how she ended up in the middle hahah

joeyyung14.. no, joey isnt getting less and less awards (in fact, she got more awards last year than the year before.. so i dunno wat the hell ur on about) she will be getting most pop award from tvb this year. and plus there are so many competition this year as compared to last year.. its not surprising joey is getting less than last year cause the awards has to be divided between more competing singers.

ooooooooooo nice pics, lol you should never hear what the reporters say. they always try to make the public believe in something, propaganda

lol joey fans and joey fans can be two different meanings and a person who posts here is joey fan. anyways i think shell win a fair share of awards.....shes gonna get competition from maybe eason or leo for having the most awards, but since its eason and leo, they are males, so they will cancel each other out and joey will be the winner for most awards ^^
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG

Well,i jz said wat i read about the news that Denise will be getting best female singer award beating both Joey and Miriam although it is not definite yet but currently is Denise followed closely by Joey.And another thing is Joey got so few award at TVB8 award and u can c the drastic difference between no. of awards she got in 2005 compared to 2004.I noe too that there are more competitors.For the most popular female singer in the year-end award show,Miriam(ranked no.1) is getting more votes online than Joey(ranked no.2).The difference of votes is very close though.Anyway,I jz hope Joey will win more awards especially the most pop female singer and and it will be 3 years in a row eventhough a lot of people saying that Joey shud'nt get tat award coz she has won it twice in a row.
Joey is the BEST!!
u cant expect joey to get gold every year.. ppl will over power her once in a while. and this year there are a little more competition between joey denise and miriam. but for sure.. joey will get the most pop award from tvb.

if u didnt know, crhk is just a buncha biased ppl.. they give out the award to whoever they like.

and joey didnt get much awards at tvb8 cause she didnt have any mando albums at all for the past 2 years. its not surprising. i didnt expect joey to get ANY from tvb8 anyway. and she didnt get many awards last year from tvb8 either.

and for online votes.. the competition is just very close.. joey is only 100 or less votes behind in the sina online voting. she was ranked 1 at the start till now.. except miriam going over a little at certain times. and anyways, online voting doesnt determine the whole results.
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
awww, i thought they were voting, haha, but hey, ur right, atleast Joey's face is everywhere Smile
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]
Ya,i really hopes she got gold evry year but tat wont happen haha.. and i noe tat joey is leading the online votes at first but out of the sudden Miriam boosts up her votes so much tat won over Joey.Although i noe online voting does not effect the results but i jz feel uncomfortable about joey ranked no.2.She shud b no.1 all the time.100 votes is a lot coz it means 100 ppl more than joey eventhough in value is a little.
Joey is the BEST!!
loll then u should go and vote..

http://vote10.sina.com.hk/

chronicjoey can get 160 votes in an hr anyway :laugh2:

r u sure u can do that? coz i thought it uses IP address system where 1 ppl 1 vote.And I tried to vote the first time and the value wont change.I dunno wats wrong coz i cant really read chinese words then i vote continuosly but the value jz wont change.
Joey is the BEST!!
lol.. check out this page:

http://www.joeygalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?...c&start=75

thx,i will try my very best to ensure Joey is at the top position!
Joey is the BEST!!
joeyyung14 Wrote:There were news saying that Joey will not the the most popular singer award or best female award this year.So sad.However,I feel that Joey is getting less and less awards especially in year 2005.I mean those important n 'big' awards goes to other singer n Joey will only get the 'small' awards.How can this be?? Oh no Joey!!

Yea..I agreee.. seems like Joey isn't going to have the same success as she had in 2003.. but i'm sure she'll still be popular!! since she is still the "queen of pop" ^^

--hahah-- i'm at skool :o
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye