Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
file *.ram?
All file downloaded from JG are .ram, but if I don't use RealPlayer, how can I listien to them? And how can I burn them to a CD?
[Image: banner.gif]
you can burn them into the cd, but they will stay as .ram. unless u have any sotware that can convert .ram into some other file type, i doubt u can play it on any other players. thats the whole reason the file types are ram. so people cant rip it.
The .ram files on JG are unburnable.

These files are real media presentations, therefore you can treat the .ram file that you open up at JG as a link instead. You can try it (should still be the same files), run the .ram when you are not connected to the internet and it WILL not work, therefore unburnable.
o.O buy her cd plox.

the rams are not mp3s. which is the MAIN point i use rams. u can only listen to them when ur connected to the internet. u cant burn them on cd and listen on hi fi stereo or any other audio device. and besides, i made the quality bad so ppl wont use them as long term listening source ==

and no.. u cant convert them either.
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
newbie123 Wrote:o.O buy her cd plox.

the rams are not mp3s. which is the MAIN point i use rams. u can only listen to them when ur connected to the internet. u cant burn them on cd and listen on hi fi stereo or any other audio device. and besides, i made the quality bad so ppl wont use them as long term listening source ==

i was just wondering, you know how ppl say mp3s are for "sampling music", why dont the music industries use this form of file for ppl sampling instead of ppl just using the mp3s for personal use.
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG

qoobrethren Wrote:

i was just wondering, you know how ppl say mp3s are for "sampling music", why dont the music industries use this form of file for ppl sampling instead of ppl just using the mp3s for personal use.

loll if everyone used rams as a form of music sampling.. the world music sales wouldnt have dropped so much. but u cant stop ppl who making mp3 files
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
newbie123 Wrote:
qoobrethren Wrote:

loll if everyone used rams as a form of music sampling.. the world music sales wouldnt have dropped so much. but u cant stop ppl who making mp3 files

lol yeah i guess thats true who ever created mp3 and the files in bootleg dvds making stuff werent smart...lol look at all these bootleg stuff out today
[Image: 6t1u6c.jpg]
RIP JG