Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oct. 17 2005 Joey Yung does not know why girl's team won
Oct. 17 2005 Joey Yung does not know why girl's team won

[Image: 1017enew07b18cn.jpg]

All throughout the Jade Singers TVB Anniversary Celebration, the guys group (red team) led by Natalis Chan seemed by be performing better, the girls team (white team) lead by Carol Dodo Cheng won in the end. Feelings of shock spread among the singers when the winner was announced.

One of the red team’s team leaders Hacken Lee said, “Of course I am disappointed. Maybe next year we’ll get more major stars like Alan Tam, Jacky Cheung, Aaron Kwok and Leon Lai to participate! (Did you reckon the white team’s performances were scrappy?) I did not watch but from watching some of the rehearsal is was alright.”

One of the white team’s leaders Joey Yung said, “I’m very happy about winning! I really have to thank TVB! (The red team’s performance was great?) Yeah, someone said their chances of winning were higher than ours. (Which performance of the white team’s do you think make everyone vote for you guys?) I don’t know… but most importantly, TVB happy birthday!”

- translated by angelic_eyes25 @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
[Image: 12345joey.gif]
I think girl group did an okay job. It's okay, it always switch back and forth every year, next year the boys. But for now, go Joey team go.
lol...yay!! JOEY!!---WINS!! lol..
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
Haha..i read this piece Big Grin hmmm.. yesh.. a lot of pplz said this show sucked!! but i liked it! JOEY!! Big Grin woohoo!! Big Grin
H2o 1da
[Image: SCww2.jpg]
Loves Jo B ; Loves Jessica ; Loves Myolie; Loves Skye
of course joey's team will win!
wait..is that joey holding e flag or is she not in e pic at all??
[Image: CandycowsBanner.jpg]
[Image: 008.png]

我甘心再次 困在你小宇宙損失看大世界的褔氣  embracing your return  <3<3<3:love::love:
haha candycow u really havent seen this yet have u?!yea shes the one holding the flag!(with grey bottoms)
i loved the show,didnt fink it sucked at all
I love Ron Ng!
Haha!! yep!! that's her!! Big Grin she looks soo adorable in that picture.. Big Grin
H2o 1da
she looks like a rockstar!
I love Ron Ng!
yea..she does!! and look at her waist!! it's soo slim!! Big Grin
H2o 1da