Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey's collections
newbie123 Wrote:i think i will list the stuff i DONT have of joey's haha... cause i;ve got most of her things.. all the cds... including 2nd vers ... except who will love me 2nd ver and 925 2nd ver... arghh.. i also buy the eeg compilations LOL.. well.. only when there are new songs in it.. but i've got the lastest EEG compilation.. eventho i've got all the songs.. Rolleyes and my mum bought me the karaoke for it too =="

i've also got about 30+ tapes on joey that i've recorded off the tv.. but 1/3 of them are eason.. so.. that makes it 20 joey vids alone. excluding her tvb series.. which includes TGH and NJAPF ....

then i've got 30+ gbs of joey clips and pics on my computer.. but i think its like 40 gb now..cause i've already backed up my comp a while ago..and now its FULL again >< aiyy

but yea.. i havent got much of her posters tho.. only like a few.. 3-4.. and some are still in hk lol.
OMG I wish I had that much stuff but since I'm only a Joey's fan for around 8 months so that's not too bad, gotta try and collect some more, too bad at Yes Asia most of her older albums are out prints, though I got all of her movies and concert on DVD and 6 of her albums & a photo album. Newbie where do you live in Melb? I want to borrow some of your tapes :lol1:
hrm i'll just take a loook

albums

ep1
ep2 [x2]
who will love me
love joey vol 1
summer holiday
solemn on stage
honestly
something about you
something about you 2nd
like joey vol.2
like joey vol.2 2nd
one person's love song
my pride
my pride 2nd
show up limited
show up regular[x2]
lonely portrait
nin9 2 5ive
give love a break

solemn on stage concert 2001 audio
solemn on stage concert vcd
show up 2003 audio
show up 2003 vcd
show up 2003 dvd
feel the pop 2004 audio
joey all records 2004
joey 903 music is live audio
joey 903 music is live vcd
like joey vol.2 karaoke vcd
feel 100% II vcd

joey collectors cards
a yes card album filled with joey yes cards 2 in one slot -____-" i've ran out of supply of yes card albums except for the miriam one..which im not gonna use LOL

joey show up album poster
joey show up concert poster
joey my pride poster
joey solemn on stage poster
joey something about you poster
like joey vol.2 poster
random YES joey posters

my photoalbum should be floating around the world somewhere -___-"

my massive load of mags

my massive load of videos

my collection of tv series

the stuff on my comp which...i dont think is much compared to newbie's

3 massive GIANT scrap books of articles and ads i've found over the years

i should keep the list there for now..cause i think thats all i have.. FOR NOW :lol:
lemontea Wrote:hrm i'll just take a loook

albums

ep1
ep2 [x2]
who will love me
love joey vol 1
summer holiday
solemn on stage
honestly
something about you
something about you 2nd
like joey vol.2
like joey vol.2 2nd
one person's love song
my pride
my pride 2nd
show up limited
show up regular[x2]
lonely portrait
nin9 2 5ive
give love a break

solemn on stage concert 2001 audio
solemn on stage concert vcd
show up 2003 audio
show up 2003 vcd
show up 2003 dvd
feel the pop 2004 audio
joey all records 2004
joey 903 music is live audio
joey 903 music is live vcd
like joey vol.2 karaoke vcd
feel 100% II vcd

joey collectors cards
a yes card album filled with joey yes cards 2 in one slot -____-" i've ran out of supply of yes card albums except for the miriam one..which im not gonna use LOL

joey show up album poster
joey show up concert poster
joey my pride poster
joey solemn on stage poster
joey something about you poster
like joey vol.2 poster
random YES joey posters

my photoalbum should be floating around the world somewhere -___-"

my massive load of mags

my massive load of videos

my collection of tv series

the stuff on my comp which...i dont think is much compared to newbie's

3 massive GIANT scrap books of articles and ads i've found over the years

i should keep the list there for now..cause i think thats all i have.. FOR NOW :lol:
WoW :naughty: Lemontea you;re a true Joey fan, do you keep track of how much you spent on Joey already? P.S. Are you Alice?
LOLLL true joey fan yeahhhhhh LOL umm...nope i dont -____-" but i can tell u its a lot LOL

uh huh...now dont come looking for me at school little girl LOL i still havent killed u yet..unless u wanna die early Rolleyes :yes:
lemontea Wrote:LOLLL true joey fan yeahhhhhh LOL umm...nope i dont -____-" but i can tell u its a lot LOL

uh huh...now dont come looking for me at school little girl LOL i still havent killed u yet..unless u wanna die early Rolleyes :yes:
Cry you're freaking me out, I'll stay away from you now 8)
yes yes yes...i kno im freaky Rolleyes dont come looking for me cause i'll find u first LOL
lemon! U FREAKY FREAK!! stop stalking girls...wat a les >< Rolleyes
omg ur so gay jn!
lemon doens't learn, if you keep on retaliating to jn jn will just keep on calling u gay anyway Rolleyes
i wonder how joey reacts if she reads this thread...happi dat there are soooo much CRAZY fans, or scared cuz she got so much girls becoming les, or gay guys becoming straight, or straight guys...staying straight (:roll: iunno) cuz of her, LOL
[Image: jjsig3.jpg]