Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey and Miriam will be singing a duet at TVB anniversary
LOL pauline...get to know newb? fact no, 1 she's gay..taht's about all you need to know

jn...that's really scary being newb's children LOL..dont scare other jgers

man i am so nice to newb!!

I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE PERF...29th is when it's released right?
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
sumer i laughed SSOOOO much at ur post!u make me laugh!u too van!
y u guys so horible 2 newbs?!
I love Ron Ng!
wat performance?
OMG JN.....read phil's post maybe? LOL..omg i cant believe you asked that

pauline...we are sooo nice to newb!! i forgot to mention second fact about newb is...

she's super lame!!
[Image: prettyeason.jpg]
O...the joey and miriam's performace.

u guys are always going off topic and this is 5 pges down, god knows if ur still on the topic Rolleyes

we're horrible to newbs? thats very...untrue *RE* we strangle newbs to DEATH...i mean LOVE to death. Rolleyes
joey's jacket! lols, i remember it's from the encore part of her first charity concert in hk coliseum
KALAFINA!! FictionJunction!! Keiko!!
Keiko wanted to jump me at the autographing! 10.03.07 Kalafina remembers me!! 10.08.06
Chihara Minori wished me a Happy Birthday!!! 10.10.08 Minorin's concert was so short!! 10.10.09
STEREOPONY AIMI SOOOOO CUTE~~ 11.04.24 Keiko said "daisuki~!" to me 12.07.01
Mizuki Nana looked straight at me and waved! 2012.09.08
Hikaru asked if I went to Kaji Fes. and was surprised to find out I did~ 2013.05.18
omg!! i went to sleep and then i come back and see all this back stabbing???!! >Sad

see pauline!! i have NO respect on jg! *bans van and jn* :laugh2:

jeez, dunno wat wen was on about, but it was broadcasted live on tvb ==" not 29th of oct haha
[Image: yesasia-logo.gif]

Help JG earn commission by ordering Joey albums on YesAsia via this link
newbie123 Wrote:i see SPAM SPAM and SPAM! Confusedhame:

and NOT surprisingly, its those 2 fags again :laugh2:

i'd have to agree with jn there, wayne isnt wat u think pauline! :evil: he's a stingy fag LOL. u'd find out his true side after u play ragnarok online with him when he starts getting pov with blue gems LOL

and tvb anniversary was on 2nite!! hopefully we'll get to see by 2moro! omg i cant wait to see joey and emme dance!! joey sure will own emme :devil:

ommgg i am not stingy! i'm just poor! andddd ur stingy! u stole my stuff!! :crying:
[Image: Wayne.png]
[Image: AirCityBanner.gif]